Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkmug

VIP Member
I feel like a pile of mushy peas so I intend to wake up early, get myself out of the house asap and go for a walk and a coffee. I don't feel like seeing anyone so I might visit a museum. + putting away summer clothes, and housework as always, forever and ever.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
It’s my bday on Saturday, my fiancé has a surprise day planned, and I know my mum is keeping quiet about things too 🥰 honestly I’m just happy to spend it with my family. And then on Sunday I’m going to go to Bicester village with my mum

do you wear jewellery every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Slaybutter

VIP Member
mint and citrus

do you have a favorite cake icing flavor?

If you don’t have an answer just Google one make something up. I might end up crying if I kill this thread 2x in one day. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My little boy telling a girl in his class that he’s got a pumpkin for her 🤣

are you having any snacks tonight? What you having if so?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Hope96

VIP Member
Probably get started on the books I've received for my birthday this week!

Same q.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m meant to be meeting a friend for a coffee but I’m not feeling very well so will see how I feel

have you ever been cheated on?

• Heart
  • Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
@Gidget00_ that is so exciting!! 👶

Haven't had the best year tbh but being able to go to so many musicals and plays on my own has been the best. 🙂

How much do you save per month?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When I was 7 my best mates cat went missing but we also fell out at the same time, we were having an argument and I said ‘you can’t even keep a cat or a mate for longer than seven years’ and it made her cry 😅🤣

last song you listened to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I saw a pigeon that had walked off from all its friends. He was sitting in a bush just chilling out lol. So random I know, but made me smile

Do you reuse plastic bags at the supermarket or buy new ones?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5