Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My ex bfs Mum walked in and asked if we wanted a drink or anything to eat as he was performing oral on me lol No thanks hun your sons eaten enough 💀💀

same?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

LittleMy

VIP Member
Either getting married in Las Vegas or seeing loggerhead sea turtles up close during a boat trip in Zante 🐢

Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s top of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Going to therapy
Getting promoted at work earlier this year
Helping to take care of my MIL over the years even when it’s really effected my own MH

Same?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
when I first moved to Spain, I'd got a teaching job in a company (basically teaching English to businessmen) and I stood up to write something on the board and I'd come on my period whilst wearing white trousers - I had no idea and one of the guys came to me at the end and told me, "Teacher, I think you need to go to the toilet." Luckily I had a jacket I could tie around my waist, but I was obviously mortified ☹!

what's your fave kind of outfit to wear during the summer?

• Sad
  • Wow

soymilk

VIP Member
lol i had to google them as i didn't know who any of them are and two of them look almost the same - so, i'd say marry james, avoid joe, snog ed (although i can't be sure with any of those)

what was the last thing you bought for yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Getting through 2020 after having a newborn during lockdown etc
Getting out of a dark place dealing with depression etc after some bad personal stuff happened
Can’t think of a third, just proud of myself in general i guess

How close is your nearest beach?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
ye, i'm going to barcelona at the weekend 🤠

what's a trend that you love and a trend that you hate?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
I don't know if it's the kindest but when I was first getting to know my bf, I was still in contact with the guy before him who had basically strung me along for more than a year and my bf told me that 'even if we didn't end up together I deserved more than letting someone treat me the way he had and to know that' - I thought that was v sweet 😇

what are the best 3 things to have at a bbq?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LittleMy

VIP Member
Filthy rich from a lotto win, not gonna lie 🤑

What has been the best year of your life so far?

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Nothing planned Saturday/Sunday, it’s my boyfriends birthday Monday so we’re going out for the day and getting food. Need to go shopping for his presents either sat/sun

what did you have for dinner?

• Heart