Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minthe

The guy offered to invite his ex-girlfriend to join us, so I would know they parted amicably. 😐

What's your ideal date night?

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My body shape! I hate my stomach area and all my wobbly bits. I have so many lovely clothes that I just won't wear because I'm worried how my belly will look! And I hate people taking pictures of me where my body can be seen!

Same?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Loads but mostly I let people close to me treat me like shit for an easier life

How many unread emails do you have?

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
At a Brewers Fayre restaurant. We had booked. The restaurant was pretty much empty yet we still waited 30 mins to be seated beyond our booked time because they were "busy" (we could only see 1 other table). Table was dirty when we got seated. I ended up just ordering a selection of sides because every main I tried to order was out of stock. Bfs burger was gristly, greasy and disgusting. Waited 30 mins for them to bring the bill. When we said the food was awful they said "the chef is off sick so we're having to make do".

Favourite chain restaurant?

• Wow
  • Angry

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
He’s a fucking prick who puts everybody above me. Oh and he uses way too much shower gel 😅

When did you last change your bedding?

• Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
I don't try to, I just sit in it until it passes. Distraction works best so I watch stuff, write or play Sims.

Did you wake up in a good mood?

• Heart
Reactions: 3