Questions & Answers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out with friends Saturday and a garden day on Sunday.

What was the last photo you took?

My rabbit after she dug an escape tunnel and popped out in an area she’s not supposed to be in!

A39755C8-B817-4AE2-B9F2-E4D4FF38FC7D.png

What is in front of you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nope. Not unless someone is in it with me, even then it’s not my favourite pastime.

What is the most photographed thing in your camera roll?

depends on the day! but i prefer to do it in the morning so then it's nice for the day

how do you style/wear your hair the most?

usually curl it with straighteners and put it in rollers. i aim for a 90s blowout kinda look.

if you could up and move to anywhere in the world where would it be? (cost wouldn’t be an issue).

no but i wouldn't mind going and seeing some koalas 🐨

have you ever seen either a shark, whale or dolphin?

I’ve seen dolphins but would absolutely love to see sharks and whales in the wild.

cross post - no

Would you do a shark cage dive?

Yes - My husband did it and I was in the boat (that's how/when I saw sharks) and I wished I had done it

Favourite wild safari animal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.