Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
No. I have horrible, abusive, narcissistic parents who when I tried to speak to them about my upbringing denied that any of it ever happened, laughed in my face and told me I was a liar.

Are you close to your siblings?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LittleMy

VIP Member
Dr. Milburn’s house in Sex Education, or the Cohen’s house in The OC.

Which TV character death hit you the hardest?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Discovering that I'm not alone in my Bercow shagging fantasies and that there are other Bercow babes here too 😂

Are you as active on any other websites as Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

lemonlime

VIP Member
Christmas. Not because I go all out (we keep it super simple and chill) but I enjoy the general mood all around.

Are you worried about Christmas this year, financially?

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
3. I’ve just waved my hair and now I look like Hagrid… and that sheep.

How do you have your hair today?

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
No pandemic, hopefully with cold overcast weather. I wake up early, have a lazy breakfast, stare at the sea as I drink my coffee, I have a very good writing day, I read lots, I go out for a nice meal and drinks with a couple friends, I come home and take a fancy bath. Then I spend the entire Sunday by myself, going on a walk, doing some shopping and coming home early to chill and watch some tv. And the best part would be not having work on Monday 😭

Yours?

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
No we were supposed to go right before Christmas last year but got cancelled. Hoping to go next year 🤞🏻🤞🏻.
Cross..America defiantly. We’ve been to Florida so many times it’s just so amazing 🥺.

where’s your favourite place to travel?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3