Qanon and other theories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was Manchester and Liverpool about, same as BP?

To clarify, yes I agree the group BLM has been hijacked and I wouldn’t donate my money to them specifically, the general issue of supporting POC with racism and equality, absolutely.

So many important things aren’t reported on the media is a joke.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, here or in the other thread. However thought I would here just in case. I find there is enough evidence to make people’s blood boil, yet there will be some for whom there is not enough evidence to convince them.

Reactions: 1
How people do not believe this absolutely disgusting, i don’t know about you but what I hate about knowing about this is how helpless I feel

Why would Instagram allow those disgusting and vile post be allowed but any Qanon or CT post be took down?

It’s crazy. I just wonder how many people we watch and see on the daily will soon be exposed. I think it’s earth shattering if you really look at it, which maybe why people turn away and ignore it?! i really hope this all comes to light soon. It’s awful.

Yeah people really don’t want to know (not that they don’t believe) but are choosing to not want to know,
do you think the whole lockdowns around the world had something to do with it? Seen a few things saying it’s connected but can’t work out how

It’s disgusting when you think about the amount of subsequent lives ruined off the back of this, be it someone’s livelihood set on fire or smashed to bits or people killed in crossfire, historical monuments being destroyed, people getting on their knees for something that their ancestors (not them) may or may not have done. Ordinary people being followed home and having their home address made public knowledge by being recorded on camera and framed as racist so some “influencer” can make money off the back of it with merch.

Why do the media keep fanning the flames, what are they gaining from winding people up to the point of hatred for one another?

Reactions: 3
Distraction, and from chaos comes order

Reactions: 3
from what I have read it’s Was to do with children being rescued from under ground bunkers/tunnels etc. Not sure if this is true or not. Though recent events in Australia seem to fit the 5G being installed agenda. I am not sure what’s going on, but it’s not sitting right either way.

Reactions: 2