Purple shampoo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanola - this is what my hairdresser uses and it is fab.

Leaving it on for 2 minutes has the power if a toner! So definitely build up to using it. Don't go straight in for 10 minutes.
Which fanola is this pls? Been thinking of trying the brand x

Which fanola is this pls? Been thinking of trying the brand x
Fanola no yellow

My hairdresser recommended it. She used to use fudge but said this is much better and I'm inclined to agree šŸ˜Š

I only use it once a month (I only wash my hair weekly) ns every time I use it people compliment me and ask if I have had my hair done haha

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t go near the ā€˜Provoke Touch of Silverā€. Itā€™s cheap crap that will make your hair dull and dry. Iā€™ve been bleaching my hair for years and honestly using cheap supermarket crap wonā€™t do your hair any favours.

I recommend Milkshake!

B1410712-5C59-4BEC-898A-FDBCF710CD43.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Seconded for Milkshake - they also do a 'light' shampoo as well which has a lower pigment purple.

Thank you for this thread and everyone who has contributed.

It was a toss up between fanola and fudge, I went for Fudge clean blonde damage rewind and am super happy with my hair. The condition is a vast improvement, the overall colour is great and itā€™s softened the band where I had new growth šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like the Osmo stuff but it does stain your hands and anywhere else it touches lol. I also like the purple crush stuff (it smells amazing) but both of them do tend to leave a sort of light purple hue in your hair if you leave it on too long.

Yep Iā€™ve experienced a purple hue with purple crush when Iā€™ve left it in as per the instructions (I think 5 mins). Now I just lather and rinse and itā€™s great.
Also, very often on offer in Supermarkets, Superdrug, Amazon.

I have lots of grey hair, so apply bleach all over every few months to hide it (it works well!).

Instead of using blonde shampoo and conditioner, I use this - which is incredible:
It is actually purple (don't wear white when applying it), so it works much like a purple shampoo and conditioner. Also, if you don't evenly distribute it throughout your hair (I use a thick comb to do that), you will end up with whiteish bits where it's been more heavily applied.

I love that I can use my intense conditioning shampoo and conditioner (https://www.hairproductsonline.co.n...renzo-bond-defence-thermal-conditioner-240ml/ for anyone who's interested), to clean, condition and maintain the shine and quality of the colour; and that I can leave the colour fix-up to my styling product.

Win-win!

• Heart