Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’m not very active on this thread because it can move so fast but I just wanted to say…

as someone with EDS and someone who is aware of that charity, I have emailed them to tell them my views on their pathetic behaviour. They never should’ve had said that Jude was no longer affiliated with them, they shouldn’t have responded at all. That poor woman has been doxxed, harassed and down right bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Seenthelighttorbay

just putting this here as I don’t see any mention of Nike socks or any designer items for that matter, just children wanting the very basics 😢
This is the kind of families I mostly work with. It breaks your heart. We have one young lad who walks the streets at night and sofa surfs but he turns up at school every day as he wants to make something of his life and put his very traumatic past behind him. We discreetly wash his clothes for him, have a free breakfast buffet for all students so he can eat without feeling singled out, make sure we do food tech with him every day so he has food to take with him. We are working with local services to try and get him accommodation or a return to family but due to past trauma he feels safer on the streets and sofa surfing.

Does he care about logos no, he cares about his education to get himself out of the situation he is in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

FridaK

VIP Member
You think that’s bad, wait til you see the next one about seb getting time off work next year. It sounds like they’ve booked a holiday but he’s not going, and then slosh banging on about trolls reporting him for being at the hotel but not having a wrist band… it is literally all they talk about 🥱
And the whole time she sits there giggling like a school kid with her phone out.
I would love to know if she records their whole life just incase or how often they have a conversation and have to repeat it so she can film it 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Worth it just for this picture.

IMG_5199.jpeg

"I'm a wanky teapot, weak and useless.
Here's my life, it's such a mess.
If you ever see me, be sure to guess,
Who will my wife run off with next."

I need a week off 🫠.

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Biffy

1000013726.jpg

Hey Rach, no need to be 'intrigued forever'. If you had an ounce of self-awareness you'd know that a lot of locals who initially wanted to support you soon realised you were just a shameless grifter and a pretty scummy mummy to those poor kids.

Like I wonder how someone who's a self-confessed drug runner went from that to being an 'author' who can't spell vicious and doesn't actually know what a troll is. Hint: it's not someone who criticises you for the shit you choose to share and the lies you tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Seenthelighttorbay

Seriously I work with extremely vulnerable children with a number of them LAC. The families we work with would be grateful for anything we can provide them with as would the children. We give them breakfast when they come in. We cook for the whole family during life skills lessons so a cooked meal can be taken home and shared, we do this with discretion, not wanting thanks or recognition.

We also have children who have high income families in behind them, wearing their designer gear but they are generally respectful to every one as we are a community and a family.

One of less well off young people was supported by a local charity, he asked to spend his reward money (from school) on doing up Christmas parcels for other young people using the charity. As a community we embraced this idea and agreed that he could use half of his reward money and we would match the rest and have a fundraising event for the charity. he was able to put together 40 parcels for vulnerable teenagers with essentials in. Not one designer sock in sight and all valued by the vulnerable teenagers.

The student in question had one 'labeled' tracksuit which he treasured as he knew how much it had cost his mum. His socks he couldn't care less about. That's the kind of kid that deserves a break and recognition for their caring and compassionate ways but again he didn't want the credit or the recognition he wanted to give back to a charity that helped him and to others in a similar situation to him.

I

• Heart
Reactions: 80

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
An excellent winning thread title from @Sausageface with a quote from Racket justifying doxxing someone and inciting horrendous bullying, harassment and threats against someone for *checks notes* calling her son Wobble.

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- the last thread ended with BV Babs crying over how she thought Edie's nan was her biggest chroll, and behind the TikTok videos, and her "be kind" brigade of huns finding Nan on Facebook and commenting abuse on her page (which only stopped after Edie's uncle commented that if there was any more, he'd be calling the police)
- hot on the heels of wailing about how she was so scared because of all this stalking and harassment, and bad mouthing Edie's nan to her, Thrushy Thelma managed to put on a very brave face, abandon her kids, and piss off out to a party with Arsetrid and Simon. So brave!
- despite announcing that the Snatchwork Pantry will be closed due to moving everything, Beggy Mitchell is still asking for food donations.
- more snippets from the podcast with Bratsy, who can't remember anything before the age of 6 - Rawhide immediately said "childhood trauma" 🙄 no wonder she's "broken" when her arsehole mother reminds her constantly that her early years weren't great.
- at the beach, and a random dog came over wanting to play ball with her. Of course a caption about "mum of 6 (that's a lie), due on her period tomorrow (again?), stressed about her 4 year old starting school (probably stressed because he will definitely ruin the "non verbal, violent, level 3 autistic" narrative she's been pushing)". That dog is her biggest chroll!
- those trolls at Tesco have obviously ended the contract with her, but fuck them, she's got a new one with Sainsbury's (they've obviously noticed Joyce's commitment to deploying there to take a shit). She showed herself making a cutesy packed lunch for Wilbert, with dinosaur sandwiches and fruit cut into shapes, because he's autistic of course. As if she'll be doing that every day for him 🙄 when huns commented about the waste of food, Sloshy was in there with passive aggressive replies, firstly saying that it was what Wilbert needs due to his autism, then saying he doesn't eat crusts "like a lot of my children" (but none of the other 2 he fathered are autistic 🤔), and that nothing is wasted because it got fed to the guinea pigs (didn't even know they still had any) and the birds (fuck knows where they are, seeing as the last time we saw the aviary it was overgrown with weeds and bushes)
- off to the hobbit sex loft for a ramble at the camera, all about dropping Wiblet off. Of course it's all worse for Ratchet than any other parent, but non verbal Wilbert managed to utter "I don't like big school because I'm just a little boy" sure he did 🤥 he's only doing short sessions for now, because he wouldn't cope with a full day (because it's not at all what most schools do for the first week, is it?). OF COURSE he had a meltdown and had to be taken off to the sensory room. The teacher managed to abandon the rest of the class just so she could phone old Lying Lindsay to let her know that Wilberforce had calmed down and come back into the classroom. She's off to pick him up, but instead of taking him home to decompress, they're off to the moors. In a heatwave.
- Wilbert was "so brave" and "managed a whole 2.5 hours" at school (basically, the settling in that every Reception child is doing at the moment) that he got bought a new dinosaur. Yet another one to add to the massive collection 🙄
- more wanging on about the podcast with BeKind (aka PLEASE PAY ME PATREON MONEY), and apparently Bratsy asked how Rabid's life was different to hers when she was her age. So B hasn't read the books, or listened to anything her mum has said when she repeated over and over (and over) again about her horrific teenage years? Pull the other one Rack, it's got fucking bells on.
- Slosh, Wrecks and Wibble headed off in the scampervan to "find somewhere to camp". That somewhere happened to be an £80 a night Airbnb bell tent that she pretended to have just stumbled upon. Sure you did 🙄
- oh, and fortunately they remembered to bring a bottle of fizzy cat's piss, because she's had a call that she's insinuating is the go-ahead for her next book of bullshit. Here we bloody go again, who's left that she can throw under the bus this time?
- Rabies and Silky Penis Steve wandered around the camping area they were staying at, nosing through other tents/cabins, which were thankfully unoccupied. No clue as to where Wilbert was at this time, presumably left unsupervised at the tent to play with matches or wander off.
- instead of enjoying her time away with the husband she loves the hardest, and their level seventy million autistic child (who hates being out of his routine, but seemingly has no problem with being whipped off to stay overnight in a random tent), Ratchet went on another chroll outing mission. Going for our mate NZ (not tagging in case she doesn't want the attention) yet again, this time doxxing her and standing back while the huns attack like a pack of wolves, including making actual threats against her. Racket claims that she had called Wilbert "Wobble" as a reference to his weight - for clarification for any stray huns lurking, we don't tend to use his name firstly because it's fucking ridiculous, and secondly because the poor child has enough of a digital footprint without us adding to it. At no point has anyone stated that he's overweight, we just comment on the shit diet he's been fed on since the minute he started weaning (which is entirely down to his joker parents). Anyway, back to the doxxing, and one hun filmed what she claimed was NZ's house and shared it 😱😱😱 so making threats, contacting someone's employer, and broadcasting where they live is not bullying, stalking and harassment, but saying on a gossip forum that someone's kitchen looks shit and stating you don't think her husband is attractive is. Got it 👍 Rambo's been on to the police, and she thinks that receiving a generic email with a crime number on it means they'll have a crack team of top detectives on the case immediately. If only she knew a serving (not sacked) police officer who could advise her that using a gossip forum isn't actually a crime, and that she's wasting police time. Or even to tell her that doxxing IS a crime, and setting her huns up on a witch hunt that involves threatening behaviour is actually a lot worse than chatting on said gossip forum 🤷
- meanwhile, Bratsy was out on the piss and sending voice notes to her boss, who reminded her that she has work in the morning. Judging by the state of her on the sofa with a sick bowl, she wasn't going in. What was that about her amazing work ethic, Raq?
- given that a good ol' chroll doxxing is usually triggered by something going on behind the scenes that's out of Ratshit's control, Tattlers are wondering what's going on. Could it be related to the Snatchwork empire falling apart at the seams, with premises closing left, right and centre? Could it be that Edie's dad has read her the riot act about accusing his mum of being her "biggest chroll", and the fact her baying pack of idiots headed to leave abuse on her Facebook? Could it be that Wilbert is yet again ruining her "violent, level 3 autism" narrative by settling in well at school? Who knows, but watch this space!
-

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
June - Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)
July - 1 night in campervan for Tunes on the Beach (Sloshy's birthday)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Her behaviour at the minute is just proving everything thats said about her is correct.
Her ex school friend only asked who a spotted post was about... R went in on her and sent the huns flying.
Her daughters grandmother clicked like on a post/video... R went in on her for weeks and sent the huns flying.
And now Jude stated her opinion and R has gone in on her months (daily) and sent the huns flying.
20 years later shes still banging on about the girls dad.
40 years later shes still throwing her mum under the bus.
Makes you wonder exactly what the boys mum and the apicellas really went through 🤔
She needs to learn to let things goes, its unhealthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Just caught up on here 🤯

I'd go as far as saying after her rant last week saying she had gone to the police she was scaremongering but now let's see who's the bully and the stalker now! This is harassment from you and the witch!
When she outted me (we'll actually i outed myself for being stupid enough to leave my Insta profile picture on a screenshot... not even in this thread but a TTs) I spoke to a friends hubby who was a police officer and he said unless I had been messing her horrible stuff privately, stalking her and other creepy stuff there wasn't a lot they could do because it's not illegal for people to voice there own opinion! Them sharing my Insta handle and Facebook profile are inviting people to come and message me that they could get into trouble for that as it's inciting abuse and bullying! You'd think her police officer husband would know this seen as though he's still part of the police force but just having a career break to look after his son!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

tiabeanie

Isn't it against GDPR to inform a complainant that someone has basically been fired from a voluntary role? There also has to be a due process that takes longer than a few days, even for voluntary staff....I smell bullshit.

ETA: their website states complaints to that email address will recieve a response within 10 working days, occasionally 28 days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Davena94

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually happy that she’s lost that company? Charity? A volunteer because she didn’t like their opinion of her. Grow the fuck up rachel. Volunteering is an incredibly selfless thing to do, something R would know absolutely nothing about

• Heart
Reactions: 67

DozyWebster

VIP Member
@DozyWebster are you able to confirm this with Nutty at all?
Give her our support please and let her know we've got her back will support however we can give we're anonymous.

R you talk the talk but don't walk the walk. You're such a hypocrite, a vile individual.
unfortunately, it is true. NZ is thankful for all your support - she’s a strong lady who’s not letting this effect her. she’s out living her best life✨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mrsell

Anti-Corruption unit?? You've watched too much Line of Duty love. Does she think there's an AC12 somewhere with a pic of Josh on a fucking board. Jesus wept. Along with Mary and the wee lying donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve been removed from Patreon due to non payment for months. 😂 I still have access through a friend. They sent me this earlier.
Lol. So she rang in sick to the Huns using the usual "My kid is ill." Then went out on the lash right in front of their faces. Do they need me to do them a pie chart explaining how little of a fuck she gives? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Wotsit

VIP Member
Well folks, it's almost the weekend which means another tattle troll rant/outing is no doubt pending.

Good luck comrades. May the odds ever be in our favour 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Why is it okay for her to email someone’s employer, yet it’s all kinds of wrong if people email the companies she works for with concerns?

Reactions: 63

Davena94

VIP Member
They’ve got healthy kids, a lovely big house in a gorgeous part of the country and more money coming in per month than some people get in a year, and they’re still utterly miserable. They don’t do anything as a whole family, the kids are all spoilt brats and they’re clearly not happily married. The pair of them are truly toxic and nothing will change that, they’ll never be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 62

nbt

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m in the minority here, but I have no idea what schools her kids go to.

I have no inclination to waste my time finding out, because quite frankly I couldn’t care less and I imagine that’s what most people here would think too.

What’s often pointed out though, is how easy she DOES make it should anyone want to find out this information. It’s the bad people of the world you need to be aware of there Rach, not us.

I agree that it’s people closer to home that are reporting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Davena94

VIP Member
R made a big song and dance about sending expensive gifts into a prison for women who have committed actual crimes. All about second chances and treating people like humans even after they’ve made mistakes (which I happen to agree with) but then is happy to ruin some poor woman’s life because she called her son Wobble? Come the fuck on. She’s wound me up so much with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 61