Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm arrh so yes, but urrr, yesss anyone for a thread recap of Jordans exciting pessimistic life

Reactions: 2
Why does Dan hashtag his daughter’s age in every post, especially those that have nothing to do with her? I mean I know it’s for engagement, but how obnoxious.

Reactions: 3
Has she moved to Wirall with Marc Francis already or probably just using all his family as another means for round the clock childcare?

This isn’t Marc Francis from MIC is it?

totally losing the plot today.
I take it they mean the new skater boy boyfriend. Sorry he maybe a lovely guy but i'm skeptical about anyone interested in dating someone with such a young child and integrating themselves in the life and families life so quickly.

Reactions: 8
Yawn, apparently she couldn't keep it in! I just saw a weird video she put on yesterday about how Gracie LOVES herself and why can't we call LOVE ourselves (or at least agree that everything she does is perfect?!).

Don't forget kids, this is a RUNNING account, or am I missing something? 🤔

Gracie certainly will love herself if she takes after either of her egotistical parents! Both happen to care so much about her privacy they expose her all over various social media platforms since day she is born and introduce her to new partners in such a short period of time, while still claiming to be new parents/postpartum.

Reactions: 7
Please can we refer to her with her pro nouns
She/her

she’s a real virtue signaller

Poor Gracie is unwell but what an inconvenience that she can’t get out to do her run again. I mean priorities n’all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Poor Gracie is unwell but what an inconvenience that she can’t get out to do her run again. I mean priorities n’all 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah and she still plasters the poor child all over Instagram. Be a mother and focus on your poorly child.

Reactions: 1
Yeah and she still plasters the poor child all over Instagram. Be a mother and focus on your poorly child.
Using her as an excuse... ☹ Proper grim.

PMG: when I win, look at me with a kid on the podium! Look what mums can do!
PMG: when I lose, my kid drags me down - poor old me. 😭😭

Reactions: 4
She's just posted she's done buggy miles...🤣
Haha so the head has deleted her story about Gracie being unwell and it’s not fair to take her buggy running and replaced it with a post after a buggy run?! What a selfish little twit she is. Genuinely thought she was turning a corner in the clown status but she’s just proved what an idiot she is 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 9