Princess Page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Princess Page

I hope Mrs Kirby ignores her, it seems as if Princess Page needs help and I hope she gets it but she isn’t going about it the right way, to me it seems like she has seen others begging (ie CareBear85) and thought she’d try it, though it’s worrying she’s mentioned going up north and mentioning to see if she can drop it on Mrs K, I hope she doesn’t find her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Becks & DHB have spoken to this woman about Mrs K.
I cant tell if she is unstable or if she is doing this to grow her account and taking the piss.

Posting photo again on her own thread, she quickly removed it

Ok who cleared her wishlist 😄 😄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Either way she needs help and she can’t go looking for people and asking them for money. If she can afford to go away for a break she can afford to eat

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have contact with Mrs K?
I’m not sure if dhb or becks still do but someone needs to check on her over the next few days, that woman isn’t mentally stable god knows what she’d come out with to Mrs k to make her give her money

Yeah I can’t find it anymore either
Hopefully she won’t come back on and get help from the right and relevant places not TikTok and not try to tap up Mrs k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.