Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping people have some stories dedicated to the Primrose Hill Gang I know they have been mentioned on celeb posts but thought they should have their own post for the gossip!

I love Davinia Taylor what’s her story? Who is the mysterious father? Anyone have an inkling?

Reactions: 12
The Mailonline keep trying to resurrect the original Primrose Hillbillies with random people who arent doing anything. Someone commented on the page 'No one will ever be the Primrose Hill set again'! I think that's true. I think they were also a very tight knit group so they didnt tell, or they were ostracized if they did.

Reactions: 12
Alcoholic drug users turned “holistic experts” the second the fame (and their looks) went. Loved Sadie Frost on the antiques show Four Rooms. She proved week after week she knows as much about art and antiques as I know about Plymouth Argyle FC
Always wonder how so many British women fancy serial adulterer Jude Law out of all of them. His antics turn my stomach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Basically anything about Mossy will gratefully received !

I know Pearl Lowe hid the identity of her daughter Daisy for years and it turned out to be Gavin Rossdale from Bush. Came out while he was married to Gwen Stefani

Reactions: 15
Hoping people have some stories dedicated to the Primrose Hill Gang I know they have been mentioned on celeb posts but thought they should have their own post for the gossip!

I love Davinia Taylor what’s her story? Who is the mysterious father? Anyone have an inkling?
Excellent thread!! I follow Davinia on IG and she seem to have gone down the extreme fitness route doing some pretty out there stuff. Seems like they've all become 'wellness' experts except for Moss who I'm sure is still guzzling vodka and smoking forty a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Excellent thread!! I follow Davinia on IG and she seem to have gone down the extreme fitness route doing some pretty out there stuff. Seems like they've all become 'wellness' experts except for Moss who I'm sure is still guzzling vodka and smoking forty a day!!
No! Didn’t you know Mossy is sober now (mores the pity). She visits a Turkish detox spa once a year for an extreme detox and apparently she’s kicked drink and drugs since she had that episode on the flight where she called the pilot a basic witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Mossy is looking alot healthier these days . Her nickname was Dyson back in the day if I recall. Slightly off topic by any goss on Jamie Hince her ex or his bandmate Alison Mosshart?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basically anything about Mossy will gratefully received !

I know Pearl Lowe hid the identity of her daughter Daisy for years and it turned out to be Gavin Rossdale from Bush. Came out while he was married to Gwen Stefani
erm, I stood next to Kate and was very briefly introduced to her once. She was a lot shorter than you’d think and stank of cigarettes BUT she was gorgeous, smiley and seemed really friendly.

Not very exciting, sorry 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
erm, I stood next to Kate and was very briefly introduced to her once. She was a lot shorter than you’d think and stank of cigarettes BUT she was gorgeous, smiley and seemed really friendly.

Not very exciting, sorry 😂
Ahhh I love her. Haha. I’m like, the most vanilla ordinary, risk averse person ever.. but I wish I was like Moss 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Mossy is looking alot healthier these days . Her nickname was Dyson back in the day if I recall. Slightly off topic by any goss on Jamie Hince her ex or his bandmate Alison Mosshart?
One of my friends lived above Jamie Hince before he was with Kate. She said he was a really nice guy. Sorry, that’s really boring gossip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The autobiography ‘All That Glitters’ by Pearl Lowe has some incredible stories in. For example her openly snorting lines of cocaine at a party while heavily pregnant and others encouraging her . Taking ecstasy in the hospital hours after giving birth to her son. Are just a couple of things that spring to mind. It’s well worth a read.

Apparently she wrote it when she’d recently got sober and needed the cash and now regrets being so honest

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Davinia’s Dad made his millions from selling toilet paper (oh the glamour). She went out with Ryan Giggs years ago when he was tipped at the new George Best and was known as Davinia Murphy then. Ryan’s best mate was Dave Gardner. Davinia and Ryan split up. Dave Gardner was going out with a girl called Stacey Cooke at the time. Ryan started dating Dave’s sister Emma, long term and at one point she became pregnant but had a miscarriage. Ryan then shacked up with Stacey Cooke and Davinia got with and ended up marrying Dave Gardner. Dave and Davinia ended up moving down to London, they bought Supernova Heights in Primrose Hill. Stacey and Ryan were married up until a few years ago. And of course Dave is now with Liv Tyler.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The autobiography ‘All That Glitters’ by Pearl Lowe has some incredible stories in. For example her openly snorting lines of cocaine at a party while heavily pregnant and others encouraging her . Taking ecstasy in the hospital hours after giving birth to her son. Are just a couple of things that spring to mind. It’s well worth a read.

Apparently she wrote it when she’d recently got sober and needed the cash and now regrets being so honest
It must be awkward having that cloud over your head when you're living in genteel Somerset. I bet a lot of the locals judge her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.