Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
‘You don’t realise how much time social media takes up until you’re not on it’

Well when you’re trolling yourself and rabbiting on on for about 50 dots on Insta about why it’s hilarious and where’s your jumper from, yes that does take up a bit of time I suppose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I still can’t believe I thought she was genuine! 🤦‍♀️

So very shady that she’s not been transparent about what’s happening with the money she asked for for the book. I’m sure people will think twice before donating to the baby bank now!

Reactions: 17

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Has she been to the Salon of Mario McKnight for that fringe? Jesus Christ, it’s uneven as fuck.

Also, sly account name change!! Won’t be long before she updates her display picture too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Back to over 8k, but no fuss this time. Can the thread be renamed pretty blunt aka Nicky Bell(end lol) so google searches can find her? I feel like she’s reinventing herself, buying followers whilst private so social blade can’t pick it up and will just sweep her awful actions under the carpet. Like they all do I guess.

Reactions: 11

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Well she's back so thought i'd do a new thread.

Curtesy of @Greyson on the previous thread.

“Back and still pulling a Meldrum, won’t address anything. Hypocrite.
Got a massive fringe to sweep everything under.”

76773882-89D0-493C-A697-5B018973B995.jpeg

reminder post from thread 1,
I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Snarkysnarky

Even the way she came back there was cringe ‘ I wonder if you still remember me’.

Someone obviously hasn’t been getting enough attention in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Emoji

Chatty Member
Has she been to the Salon of Mario McKnight for that fringe? Jesus Christ, it’s uneven as fuck.

Also, sly account name change!! Won’t be long before she updates her display picture too.
Ha ha. I don’t comment on Mario’s thread but I often have a read when I need a good laugh. It’s bloody brilliant! I can’t be arsed watching his stories, there’s always thousands of white dots 🤪
As for her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Badaboom

VIP Member
Yeah, looks like she is going to reinvent herself as a ‘mummy blogger’ although she keeps her daughter private so hope she doesn’t use her new baby for content.

Mysay

What was that last post about? She had posted a pic of her and her husband but since deleted it and replaced with a post along the lines of people asking if she’s pregnant, very strange woman she is
publicity n engagement. . who cares .. I'm blocked I'm not interested .. shes jyst trying to get attention .. but I'm still here on tattlee that is .n human so do catch up ...when i fancy ....I seriously feel she doesn't deserve Tattle's attention. . just close tge thread n ignore ... that the best respobse to her ... she's reading on here ..that's no secret ... she's worse of the worst

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
This was a total "dip your toes in / suck it and see" re-entry to the gram. Could tell she'd had to psych herself up to do it too - the nerves shone through.

Surely a lose/lose for her to come back. Her credibility, such as it was, was shot to shit. She quit saying she didn't need the attention so what's changed? There's no answer she could spin to that question that doesn't involve seeking attention, whether it's Beeb, book or boredom related.

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
God - she is unbelievably boring now she can’t bash hinch or the hinch army. Is that all she had before? How did I not see that at the time? 😩

sad little life jane

Omg I had forgotten all about her. I remember she was knicking other “anti influencers” jokes and stuff and passing it off as her own and then she trolled herself 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4