Pregnancy #10 We still love carbs

How far along are you when joining this thread?

• 4-8 weeks

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • 8-12 weeks

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • 12-16 weeks

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 16-20 weeks

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • 20-24 weeks

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • 24-28 weeks

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 28-32 weeks

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 32-36 weeks

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 36+ weeks

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 weeks this week so moved myself up a group. Can’t believe I’m half way through! 😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When did you ladies get the mat b1 form? I've heard it's meant to be at the 24 week midwife appointment, but I completely forgot to ask and I wasn't given one!

Reactions: 2
Why are in laws so hard to please? MIL asked when they could see baby when shes born, we said we wanted a day/night on our own with her then the next day/night my son will be home with us so have a night all together then the 3rd day people can come round... This did not go down well 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why are in laws so hard to please? MIL asked when they could see baby when shes born, we said we wanted a day/night on our own with her then the next day/night my son will be home with us so have a night all together then the 3rd day people can come round... This did not go down well 🙈
Mother in laws are a different breed. I’m expecting mine to be waiting on the door step when we get home from the hospital 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When did you ladies get the mat b1 form? I've heard it's meant to be at the 24 week midwife appointment, but I completely forgot to ask and I wasn't given one!
do we have to give it to our employers by 25 weeks? Doesn’t leave much time 😬. I was hoping to get one at my 20 week scan but don’t think I’ll see a midwife.

Reactions: 2
do we have to give it to our employers by 25 weeks? Doesn’t leave much time 😬. I was hoping to get one at my 20 week scan but don’t think I’ll see a midwife.
Oh gosh do we? Yikes, I've sent my midwife a text let's hope she replies!!! Thank you x

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but I thought it was no later than 15 weeks before you’re either due or plan to go on maternity 😬
I've just googled it, you're right. I wonder why no one has mentioned it to me, I will have to call them tomorrow! Nightmare!

Hey I couldn’t reply to the last thread to you but I have my 25 week appointment next week when I will be 25 + 5. It is crazy isn’t it like moving to the next category I love it! My partner was completely dead pan on FaceTime like he just kept saying no you’re not 🤣I haven’t got a matb form yet but I am going to ask about it next week xx

Reactions: 4
9 weeks now, booking appointment all done. Starting to feel more alive again and like I can actually eat (I’m sure it won’t last but it’s been a nice few days). Feel like I’m just on a countdown for my 12 week scan now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't worry about her. My MIL was the same. 4 years later she still likes to complain about it 🙄🙄🙄 I've learned she's no different to my 4 year old....give naughty behavior any attention and it just gets worse so i ignore her when she starts that.
Do what you want and stand your ground. It's your baby

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think they usually give it to you at your 24/25 midwife appointment as they can’t issue it before 20 weeks. I called mine because my work wanted it before 25 weeks and they just left it at reception for me :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.