Pregnancy cravings?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been pregnant but when my mum was pregnant with me she loved sprouts - had to go home for a pan of sprouts after work - that or chips drowned in mayo. I hate both!

28 weeks pregnant and wanting to suck on sponges with radox bubble bath (the blue one only) and crunch ice ( found out im severely anemic and thats why) but smells are a new thing with me. Having to wash all clothes or anything I feel needs washing, in comfort intense and tumble drying it so the house smells of it!! Please tell me anyone else has/had the same 🙈🙈 Also nesting at the moment and loving the smell of bleach throughout my house after cleaning everything in sight. I cant breathe trying to do it all (thanks anemia) but these urges are intense!!!!
I couldn’t get enough of sponges!! I would buy a bath sponge in my weekly food shop, I didnt eat it (not much anyway:ROFLMAO:) just bite and chew until it disintegrated. Also was tempted to eat bath bubbles, bath bombs, washing powder, fabric conditioner.

I loved ice too, and sparkling water.

Satsumas with my first pregnancy, cried in Asda one night when they were sold out and the man in the shop suggested I could just buy the normal oranges instead, do not miss those pregnancy hormones! With my second it was greggs sausage rolls so super healthy, still not lost all of the extra weight I put on and he’s almost 2 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
this is my first and not liking the hormones one bit! they're every bit as bad as people say they are..

Watermelon. I used to come home with whole watermelons every couple of days just for me!

Reactions: 2
Doritos hot salsa for a wee while then smoked ham and mustard sandwiches 😍 which I still love but dont eat often now 😂
Then towards the end it was anything and everything sweet and pringles
The smell of chorizo made me feel sick, much to my partners dismay!

Mint chocolate but only in the last month or so. Up until then I didn’t crave anything.

After eights, mint aero, mint lindt balls, matchsticks...if it was mint chocolate I wanted it

Lately the craving has been donuts. But only chocolate donuts with a clear glaze. Normally I don't like donuts, cakes, pies, etc. at all, so this is coming totally out of left field for me! I'm in the final stretch here, little boy should come any day (then hopefully these intense cravings to eat donuts and sniff laundry detergent should disappear!).

Salt and Vinegar....like just that on a plate 😬 I just used to dip my finger in it and lick it off. Tried not to do it too much though 😂🙈