Porsche Mckenzie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with this one?

She's always very erratic and usually kicking off about something. I used to see her in Simbas live a lot when people were trolling Lucy Rose but then she stopped and now she's either in her room or walking her dog for hours on end on live.

She's currently kicking off because of trolls and seems to have a feud with Billy. Also I'm confused because she said she was leaving tiktok last week.

What's the story with this one?

She's always very erratic and usually kicking off about something. I used to see her in Simbas live a lot when people were trolling Lucy Rose but then she stopped and now she's either in her room or walking her dog for hours on end on live.

She's currently kicking off because of trolls and seems to have a feud with Billy. Also I'm confused because she said she was leaving tiktok last week.
She's a straight up attention seeker, she pulls these kinds of stunts every now and again for clout. Always screaming and crying threatening to off herself in front of hundreds of people, people in the box always try and help and she just ignores and is just plain rude to them most of the time. Embarrassing behaviour if you ask me

I thought this thread would be a bit more lively. She's been coming up a lot on my FYP on live and she is so erratic it's unbelievable. She's always angry, I wonder about her story

I thought this thread would be a bit more lively. She's been coming up a lot on my FYP on live and she is so erratic it's unbelievable. She's always angry, I wonder about her story
I watched this thread a while back as she kept coming up on my fyp, every time she was so horrible and mean to anyone that asked a normal question or even just commented on the live that I didn’t even understand why she was even live… wanted to see if anyone thought the same but it’s been quiet! 😂

I first saw her when she was live talking about someone claiming she liked violent sex but she said it was SA? Didn’t really grasp what was going on…

I haven’t seen her come up for months now, is she still with her boyfriend? That’s the last I saw of her and they had his kid with them who she didn’t show which I respected - was still a cow to everyone watching though.

Reactions: 1
She's always out walking in the middle of the night as well she seems so manic. She was crying a week or so ago walking out and about at like 1am crying that he'd been cheating on her or something

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Never thiught i hear her name again cos she changed accounts so often plus bans with lucy rose etc but i was in cj’s live and she was saying shes in touch with her and they was meant go up snowden that first time together i dont think porsche turned up thoit was a year or 2 ago

Never thiught i hear her name again cos she changed accounts so often plus bans with lucy rose etc but i was in cj’s live and she was saying shes in touch with her and they was meant go up snowden that first time together i dont think porsche turned up thoit was a year or 2 ago
Is Porsha trans ? Or am I thinking of someone different ?