Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ran off to Gamble

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Rehab?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A secret third option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’m a little tired of seeing Eastenders threads, Hollyoaks, Corrie threads on multiple different forums so I thought Pobol y cwm could have one here if there are any watchers?

The most notable thing this week is that Jason is missing, do we think he is dead or do we think he has run off gambling? Then there was the weird Anita storyline which led to some theories of a dementia storyline but she’s gone off to Canada to see Darren. Then ofc Sara is back ! And Gwern will also be back in the village soon

Is that still going?! My only time watching this was as a kid in wales on holiday! I’m glad it’s still on.

Is that still going?! My only time watching this was as a kid in wales on holiday! I’m glad it’s still on.
Yep ! It’s coming up onto its 50th anniversary I think? The same as Corrie. To be fair I haven’t been watching long either, there’s a group on Facebook that has been watching way longer than I have
---
So Sara came back in last Thursday’s episode, not that anyone is too happy to see her, I’m pretty sure she left because of dodgy Dylan’s drug connections but to show up right after Diane gave Kelly her ‘mam’ necklace really ruined the mood. She promised to face time her son every day but clearly checked out and only came back as Jason is missing - some are saying it might be an exit for Ifan (Jase and Sara’s Son, Kelly’s step son) but I hope he sticks around at least until Jason comes back

Reactions: 1