Plus size ladies - where we buying nice clothes these days?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a size 20 currently (verging on a 22 but trying to lose weight for my wedding in October -eek!) and I really need to improve my wardrobe. Every morning I face it and think, god, I hate everything I own. So, where are we all buying nice plus size clothes these days? Online preferably but happy to pop to the shops if it's worth it.

Reactions: 1
Just going to park myself here and hope someone suggests some good places. I’m in a complete rut with my wardrobe

I've found quite a few nice bits in Next and M&S recently, I like that they're pretty size inclusive, m&s especially in store more so than Next. I've ordered from h&m too they've had some really lovely summer bits
I always go back to ASOS, I've ordered some lovely slip skirts from the Topshop Curve range on there, generous sizes I've found and very comfy!

I guess it depends what you’re looking for. I’m the same size as you and to be honest I tend to buy everything off Vinted!
But for online, I like Yours, River Island Curve, Topshop Curve, VS Pink and Next- physical shop wise Primark is surprisingly good now for size 20 plus . I’m currently surgically attached to my White Fox Boutique tracksuit and Adanola hoodie though 😂

• Heart
Oh and if flared leggings are your style the TALA ones have been 10/10 for me, I'm currently 7 and a half months pregnant and still wear them, they're my favourites