Plus size clothing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I definitely second ASOS. Would also say H&M, New Look and Simply Be. Boohoo's plus range is also pretty decent fashion and size wise. I also just discovered La Redoute do one too and I was impressed with the couple of things I bought.

Reactions: 1
Navabi, I hate their website, but there’s a few people on Instagram that I follow who have shopped there and they look amazing in their outfits. I think that’s what the website misses, real people wearing the clothes.
ASOS is good, most of the high street stores these days have a good range of stuff.
What I find most useful though is following plus size people on Instagram (the non-beggy ones!)

Asos, Simply Be, Yours Clothing, New Look, Fashion Nova, Boohoo
Pretty Little Thing and Missguided have a plus size section but it’s not huge x

Reactions: 2
I'm personally a huge yours clothing fan and very occasionally use simply be.

ASOS, Evans, simply be, new look, river island... 🙌🏻 boohoo, pink close and shein are pretty hit and miss... yours is okay for some thing but find them quite expensive and old fashioned! Snag tights are amazing also! Will have a look on some of the other places I hadn’t heard of suggested too!

New Look definitely! They also have items on their eBay page for a lot cheaper :)

Box 2 are really good, quite pricey and probably aimed more at my age group than the funky young things!