Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you go on that page she's tagged, it does look like a replica seller with their "WhatsApp to order" Is it?

I'd be very wary of parting with 1 bag for a pair of trainers from an Instagram seller like that where you place your order via whatsapp.... You've no way of authenticating before you get the stuff and can't even rely on a reputation like Selfridges or Harvey Nichols to know you won't get scammed

Reactions: 13
If you look at the persons personal page who runs crepzstation - black drip or something daft - he has his face blurred out. If it’s all legit why blur your face?

I just don’t understand the secrecy.. why are these trainers so hard to get hold of? Surely you’d be able to buy them directly from the brand if it was all legit.. it’s not as if they’re £100 and everyone’s going to want a pair

Reactions: 9
I know, if they were rare, Chanel would sell them but they’d be only available to certain people ( luxury brands do that ) but I’ve never seen Jeffree Star with them, or Rihanna, or Beyoncé…. Makes no sense. If the guy running crepz station was an authorised retailer he wouldn’t be blurring his face out. Wonder if Chanel etc know this tacky behaviour goes on? So funny Paige has been in here though, she’s sick in the head, she loves reading all this about herself, makes her think she’s some kind of idol. Funny how she only reacts to things about herself and not about her family or business. Exclusive Chanel trainers but didn’t pay for private cancer treatment for your mum and used the NHS instead? Don’t get it. Unless everything is on finance and klarna and private healthcare requires genuine money

Reactions: 7
And I feel like on the second photo she’s shared of them (aka not in her wardrobe), it looks like it’s in a weird dingy shop. I’ve been to the Chanel store in manchester (purely for browsing lol) and they have the pieces nicely arranged. Not handbags, trainers, sunglasses, purses all jumbled together in a back office. And normally when you get designer shoes they come in dust bags and individual boxes but there’s none of that on her page or theirs..

Reactions: 2
It’s quite common with designer brands to not just sell items to everyone even within Chanel there’s certain items only certain people have access to. However as my job means I work with influencers some are more honest with the fact not everything is 10000% real

Reactions: 6
They look hangin in that second pic, the velour inside looks fluffy and the suede on the outside does too like they’re either second hand and in great shape or fakes made with below quality materials

Because they only wear it for an Instagram post with filters and from far away so that’s how they can get away with it if the item has wonky stitching etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There is literally a chanel store in selfridges manchester
Yes! I've never shopped at Chanel but I know with other designers they offer a service where if you want a specific piece they can contact more or less every store in the world and ask if they have it and try and get it to you.

Chloe Khan talks about it in this video, about how she was going to go to Romania to pick up a bag:
The way Paige likes to flex she'd be in the Chanel shop in Selfridges on IG stories showing the staff and referring to them as "her personal shopper" and going on about how they sourced these particular trainers for her from South Africa/Canada/Russia wherever.

That would be a bit more of a luxurious and prestigious experience than buying them off a backstreet insta seller where the owner blurs his face. Paige would quite clearly be all about showing herself at the Chanel store as that would fit in nicely with her illusion she is Kim K

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She does post pics of herself in Selfridges but never does a haul of what she bought…..

Reactions: 10
Also i know several people have bought the chanel trainers from the manchester one as i plan to buy a pair in the near future.

i understand a personal shopper if there was not a chanel store in manchester. For example birmingham there isnt a chanel store. She never shows us new shoes in boxes they are always out the box

Reactions: 5
Yeah cos the box is plain white with “Chanel orange suede” written in in black marker

remember she is in Denton, Manchester....only a stones throw away from cheetham hill - the fake clothing capital of the UK. I have been a few times to get trainers for my nieces & there's some 'elite' stores that have Chanel, Balenciagas, red bottoms etc. and some of them are up to £300 and half decent fakes!
it's quiet at work today so i've just been browsing for the chanel chunky trainers PLouise was showing off and can't find that colourway anywhere!

Reactions: 10
No I couldn’t either! They’re fake for sure. Chanel don’t make them disgusting trainers

Also she wanted us to believe she bought a pair of Gucci shoes purely for the ribbon so she could discard the shoe and put the Gucci ribbon on a pair of river island strappy sandals for her birthday party - just buy Gucci strappy sandals?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.