Plastic Amie and Hugo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there is already a thread but I couldn’t find one when I did a search

Anyone else watching these two? Are they for real or is it all a piss take???

From what I have gathered Amie ran off with her much older uncle (Hugo’s dad) and Hugo not happy. Now Amie is saying that she is having an affair with a married celebrity, staying at his villa and Hugo is blackmailing her about it.

All very random and I am sure none of its for real and they are actually a couple doing all this for content (but there is a tiny bit of me that wonders if it’s true and who the celebrity is 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 1
Well apparently Hugo has been doing an interview with The Sun so guess we will find out soon enough. Comments seem to think the boyfriend is Eamonn Holmes 😂😂😂

It has got to be BS surely

It’s a bloody joke ffs 🤣🤣🤣 She’s that convincing with her act I actually worry for her safety in public though 🤣
---
Was funnier before Hugo came along though!

Y
It’s a bloody joke ffs 🤣🤣🤣 She’s that convincing with her act I actually worry for her safety in public though 🤣
---
Was funnier before Hugo came along though!
I’ve only seen their videos out of context on my FYP, one where he came out as gay and said she was going to out him and then the one of her in the villa saying she’s there with a married celebrity. Am I missing something, are they a couple? Is the whole thing all their content just acting? I’m not getting it sorry

Omg I was wondering if anyone else would be talking about this 😂😂 the guy sounds like he’s reading off a teleprompter. It is a total joke right?

Y

I’ve only seen their videos out of context on my FYP, one where he came out as gay and said she was going to out him and then the one of her in the villa saying she’s there with a married celebrity. Am I missing something, are they a couple? Is the whole thing all their content just acting? I’m not getting it sorry
When I first started watching she was married to ‘Uncle Jeremy’ a family friend who knew her since she was born and Auntie Jenny hated her for stealing her husband (37 yrs older than her) the pics shown are of her and her real husband filtered I think. Then its been divulged she had a baby put it up for adoption cos she hates kids, put husband Uncle Jeremy in a home cos she hates the smell of old people 🤣 had a running battle with Aunty Jenny then admitted to an affair with stepson Hugo who had since appeared to defend his mother. I take it from a tiktok they did at a friend’s lunch they are part of the same group of friends. He was funny at first but think he’s a bit tedious (sorry Hugo 🤣) Amie says some terrible things with an absolute straight face that I can see why people believe she is real. Like I said I worry some idiot would start on her if they saw her in real life.
Oh yeah she ‘pranked’ Hugo on April Fools Day that Jeremy had died. 🙈
Also got banned from visiting him in the hospital cos she ‘accidentally’ pushed his wheelchair in front of an ambulance….