Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She must be bitterly jealous of her cousin being the successful one in the family. She's so classy and successful. Heather's featured in Vogue while Jens at her free night out with Gays Gobble at Quirk in her size 20 sequin dress from Peacocks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Why anyone with a dog has a walking pad baffles me. Just buy waterproofs and get out with your dogs!!!

Reactions: 18

Sheila Bloom

I cant stop laughing at the lamp balancing on the radiator cover, the mirror sitting out on the panelling and then a bannister post poking through mid air?
She’s not got a clue has she. Her content is utter shite. No-one and I repeat NO-ONE wants to watch her daily mundane drivel.
Gym? We all workout, it’s not a new concept
Kids? We all have them and take care of them
Clean? We all do it
Cook? Yip, do that too
Her decor is a mismatch of freebies and it shows. I feel like she should just delete her account and start again.
Maybe just post things you have paid money for?
Maybe just talk in your own accent and not a Glasgow Uni put on one?
Maybe get rid of the panelling in a new build house?
Maybe get rid of that fucking mullet?
Maybe let the botox wear off and stop getting filler? That nose makes me ill 🤢
Maybe stop trying to squeeze every trend in to a postage stamp of a house?
Maybe stop facetuning 3 dress sizes off of your Mr Blobbly shaped body?
Just an idea Gin you disgusting greedy pig

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
NOBODY else's balcony looks like that you dirty bint. Nobody puts clothes and cases out for all the bugs and beasties to get into. Drying clothes and floaties yes but No. Not that. If she didn't spend so much time farting about on her phone and putting on fake tan and makeup every day, she would have 5 mins to pack used clothes away properly and store the cases in a wardrobe or somewhere more suitable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stormy45

I didn’t know razor heed was arrested a few months ago and charged with stalking their old neighbour. Custard heed kept that one quiet

• Wow
Someone up thread said he’s been arrested for stalking their neighbour. Unclear whether he was charged. Hypothetically if he was found guilty in court of stalking he would be placed on a sex offenders register. Its all a bit tenuous at this stage, to say the least!
He has been charged with stalking her, out on bail and he will be going to court for it

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Ah the 'balcony' is open again.... Jen love, you live in an estate in Cambuslang, with a velux window,its not an actual balcony. Oh the neighbours must howl at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
No one is jealous of you piggy or your man Mr McPaedo😂
Aye we are all jealous of you miss piggy...husband potentially about to be put on the Register, neighbouhood hate you and your feral kids, your an absolute beg so aye and not to mention your Pauline Fowler hair

Reactions: 16

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I didn’t think she could annoy me more than she usually does… then she took a sip of water out of that fucking ridiculously gigantic cup like this 😂
IMG_5392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15