Pewdiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I know loads don't like him, with good reasons as with some things he's done. He can be incredibly self unaware but I do like some of his news videos.

However he did post a different and quite interesting simulation theory video and then took a rare day off from uploading:

Reactions: 1
I think he's found a decent niche for himself with the memes after that disastrous 2017. It sucks that he doesn't do gaming playthroughs anymore, though. His commentary on those is naturally funny. I don't know about Marzia though. Something is off about her...

Reactions: 2
Felix cracks me up as he's always got to jump on any bandwagon, when the Paul brothers were at the rising stars stage and gaining tons of subs every week, he made lots of video's about them trying to drag them down but he only helped to make them more popular. It was kinda fun for a while though to see so many youtubers panicking that the Paul bros were churning out daily vlogs with a high quality & the fans were loving it and stopped watching the others so much haha. I saw a massive difference in the attitude of Roman Atwood (who thought his gig was up and gave up and took a month off) to zoella and Alfie (Alfie looked like he was depressed about it for a while) I loved the Paul bros showed them up for lazy vlogs, bad editing and zero effort. While I don't like the Paul bros, and they did end up shooting themselves in the foot by overreaching for neggy attention, apart from roman none of the other popular untouchable vloggers really recovered in popularity. And Roman had to pull out the big stops such as finally proposing, wedding vlogs etc and trying movie length vlogs and playing Fortnite on Twitch, like he bent himself inside out trying to resurrect his vlogging career. The movie style flopped, the gaming flopped (he's really bad at games) so the lifestyle vlogs saved him. He gave the fans what they had asked for for YEARS. I'd like to think that was genuine, but a part of me could see his utter desperation.

Pewds upped his game by jumping on the meme popularity, which the kids love, fair enough he gives them what they want but my bugbear with him is he is still hitching his wagon to any popular person and trying to bring them down. Again. Now he's doing ripping apart Shane video's, the hot topic at the moment, and I bet he does many more. He's transparent, like yep I'd like a slice of that lucrative pie. He's just so predictable. I called it out before he even did it. And yep, he ripped Shane a new one.

I think one of his panics is someone overtaking him or being more talked about on youtube, and he'll say anything to try to bring them down. For all of his attitude of noncholance, he seems to care very much that he is number 1. Like T-Series, he did a video about them as they snuck up from nowhere really, and he said they cheat as every Indian who gets youtube gets auto subscribed to T-Series, which countless people have said is untrue, yet if you look at t-series there's tons of kids saying how do we bring these cheaters down, it's so sad he does that. T-series have done nothing to him. I would hate to be a popular channel, only for Pewdiepie to come after me with his crazy child army for zero reason other than I am popular. Because you know that would happen. And if he could find no dirt on you, he would lie to make something up. That royally sucks.

Marzia, nope don't like her, strange, childish pampered woman whose face morphs with every passing year. She speaks volumes about what her bf is like, too. His pandering to her isn't healthy for her. I saw someone do a video about Marzia, forget the name but it was brilliant. She was making a tent in her living room, lol, and Pewds walked in and she was like oh he's hot, then she saw the way he's so dumb around Marzia, and said smth like oh never mind, he's as bad as her. I think it was a gay guy in drag, but if you've seen it you get it.

Speaking of shane, don't get me started on him, he is totally in the Paul bros pocket, they are smart I'll give them that. Logan has got away with the disaster of January due to Ksi helping him to do so with the boxing match, something both bros love is wrestling / boxing. I feel it was their idea and planned all along just to resurrect Logan's career, which it did. Now when people talk of Logan it's about the boxing. Shane now is helping them out further (step 2 on the paul bros list probably by last feb lol), by suggesting they have a legit untouchable excuse for their behaviour. From now on it will be, so sorry but Logan / Jake can't help what they do as they have sociapathic tendencies and that's okay, it's not okay to be horrible to people with a mental illness, they can't help it. When really they are just attention / money hoes. Makes me so mad, that these 2 brothers are this smart and that others are willing to get on board as it makes them more popular / more money / views too. I hadn't heard of ksi until the fight, and they really made a lot of money by charging to see it. Fixed his career AND made money? Pure business. Even their little responses / small whingy video's are planned. They get sooo many views! Same with this Shane thing, an 8 part series, which the Pauls will no doubt gain a big cut from. They won't care about any controversy in it at the start, they LIVE for it, for everyone to be talking about them! As long as people are talking about them, they don't care if it's negative either, they prefer that, as people talk even more, and that's what they want. Yeah the whole series sucks, it's a get off scott free for past behaviour, and future. I see right through ksi and shane. But it infuriates me that pewds has learnt nothing and still jumps on that bandwagon, to steal some of that attention and money for himself, he's equally as bad, he wants in even though he's not a part of it, but his dark side is bringing them down as they're too popular. And if he has to go through every inch of their video's and shred it, he will. Don't do well or he's coming for your ass!

I don't care about the swearing or other really stupid things he did because whatever he's not that bright in some ways, but I think one of the worst things he has done that nobody talks about as nobody cares about them, is video's on bunches of small / tiny you tubers where he took the pee out of them and they got a ton of hate and ridicule from the child army and he knew that would happen and does and he continued to make them. That's not okay. That's just mean. He's done that for years and closed a lot of channels that were just having fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Yel

I know most people hate pewdiepie but honestly I think his commentary is some of the best out there. He actually says something and isn't afraid to be critical, people like DeFranco barely say anything other than report what has happened.

I'm so glad he pulled up Shane on promoting that better health app and says that they approached him but he didn't want to do it as it's explotative. The app has terrible reviews.

Marsia I just can't get on board with, I'm not sure but she doesn't seem to be herself and makes content for a really young audience.

Reactions: 3
Do they I honestly thought he was well loved and untouchable for the most part, like he can do no wrong kinda thing. You're right that sooo many youtubers are so afraid to voice any opinion or speak any truth for fear of back-lash, and that's a shame if what they are saying is true, I respect people when they see some thing bad is happening and then say it as it is But only if they are not benefiting from it as in dragging someone down unfairly just so their channel does worse or gets the army on them and then their channel does better. I see that a lot with pewds. If he didn't make up stuff sometimes I'd like him a lot.

I just think with Pewds I can't trust what he is saying a lot of the time as he's manipulative. He seems to have a reason for things he says sometimes, and it's not good.

Marzia is living in her own bubble world lol she's another zoella. Felix protects her and enables her so much, I don't get it. I was so surprised he proposed to her, especially as she wouldn't stop talking about pooping long enough for him to do so LOL I just find her too much to even be a friend. I'd have to say something and she'd hate me lmao :D

He is so out of touch with reality, it is insane, I kind of like him, and sometimes I put his videos just for background noise and actualy laugh, but I do not believe that someone that makes that much of racist and sexist comments is not, at least, a little bit of those things. I think he has much more influence that he thinks, I have a theory (lol), I truly believe that he helped normalizing videogames and videogamers. When I was younger, I remember that kids that played videogames, read comics, and were called "geek", were rejected by "normal" kids, so much that growing up suraunded by mean girls I kept my love for comics and superhero movies a secret, because I didnt want to be rejected (I was already the weird kid guyz, I couldn´t afford another label hahahahaha), but back in 2010, when he began in youtube, suddenly a ´handsome´ swedish boy started a trend on showing everyone videogames and manga etc. were cool, and that there was money in that, I mean, now, there are even schools that teach kids how to play Fortnite at competitive levels. I don´t think that he deserves all of the credit, but I do believe he took a huge part of it.
Anyways, I do not trust him.

Oh he has HUGE influence in the gaming industry. By himself, he can make or break a game if he decides to (though he doesn't really do video games anymore). I think same could be said for Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I don't blame him for kids and their parents being dumb though (when it comes to stuff like hiring tutors for Fortnite). Unfortunately, I think it's a sign of the times. And that's so strange that Marzia's deleting old vids. Maybe she's ashamed of them? Finally, I will say that when Pewds is gaming with a game he actually likes- that tit is magic. Unfortunately, his vids are hit or miss lately.

ok, I'm finally unsubbing from the channel. The Ben Shapiro nonsense was it. I'm tired of defending pewdiepie. Now his channel is a sub for far-right extremists and racists. It's a shame.

She was deleting them as she was about to leave youtube and deleted most of her video's. I caught her in the act lmao

I don't know if anyone's keeping up, but the whole Pewdiepie vs T-series thing got kinda crazy lol. I think he turned a potential nightmare into a positive though by doing the charity livestream for kids in India.

I don't think his ego could handle it if he is no longer #1.

He made such a big fuss of it that they got even more subscribers through advertising.

He's learnt in the past if he creates a big fuss, he can sink other channels. He's done it so many times to channels he sees as a threat. He did it with jake and logan paul as some of the most recent threats. They were initially untouchable and grew faster than his channel did at the start, and he began ripping them to shred. He was like a dog with a bone. It caused a lot of wars between fans. ofc he loved it when logan shot himself in the foot, figuratively.

In all the palaver, he didn't even see T-Series coming. Predictably, he also started a war against them using his fans again. He knows he has a veritable 'army' and rather than create peace he likes to use them to his advantage and profit.

He won't win this one.

I always think charity streams for kids in India are done on purpose for positive PR. call me a cynic, but a guy who's done the things and said the things he has, doesn't seem to be very charitable or kind, naturally.

Just my opinion of course, and it's an unpopular one :D

Unpopular opinion but I like Pewds, I find him to be one of the few up front and honest Youtubers left on the platform. Yes the whole T series thing has got annoying but I still enjoy his content.

Unpopular opinion but I like Pewds, I find him to be one of the few up front and honest Youtubers left on the platform. Yes the whole T series thing has got annoying but I still enjoy his content.
I like his news content, he often exposes his lack of experience in the real world but still I find is reputation is far worse than he actually is.

This t series stuff is beyond annoying, everyone knows how bad subs are as a measure of anything and its depressing that people get so caught up with numbers.

He's going to lose to T-Series, and pretty soon!

His 9 year old fans know it and are spreading so much hate on T-Series latest video. Hilarious how seriously they take it lol

Youtube bots have never been so busy! On both sides lol!

He's going to lose to T-Series, and pretty soon!

His 9 year old fans know it and are spreading so much hate on T-Series latest video. Hilarious how seriously they take it lol

Youtube bots have never been so busy! On both sides lol!
God is that still a thing?!

Mess at him having to delete a video due to the India and Pakistan conflict.

I'm curious how Felix will handle his channel/career now he's a father. I don't see him quitting but it's also obvious he doesn't have the same passion.

Will they continue with the vlogs? I'd like to see how they handle parenthood.