Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s defo one of those guys who if you don’t reply to a text in a nanosecond he’ll put a story on his Snapchat saying ‘love being ignored🙃’ ughhh get in the bin you incel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
let’s all take bets on when he’s going to realise that literally no one cares and most of his ‘followers’ are zombie accounts 😂
I would say have a drink each time he goes on the beg for interaction but I would need my stomach pumped after a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
let’s all take bets on when he’s going to realise that literally no one cares and most of his ‘followers’ are zombie accounts 😂
I would say have a drink each time he goes on the beg for interaction but I would need my stomach pumped after a week.
See how long this trailer bollocks lasts for too. Does he realise how expensive a pitch is at big events? bleeping twit

Reactions: 1
He needs to go buy a new coat too lol he in it 24 /7 .. wears ut everywhere in the sky ... to get a coffee .... even wore it to clean his grease filled truck 🤢 bet he stinks ....

Is that a just eat delivery bag in the back of his car? Has he finally just got a job rather than trying to be the next McDonald’s

Is that a just eat delivery bag in the back of his car? Has he finally just got a job rather than trying to be the next McDonald’s
I’m sure he got that when he was delivering his own burgs (hate when he calls them that!)

Begging for likes again this morning, it’s so embarrassing. Just accept people aren’t liking your posts because they don’t like you 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And he wonders why his engagement is tit when he’s acting like this? He’s such a cocky little twit who thinks the world owes him a living! I really, really despise him!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.