Pete_Hobbs_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, he’s back on the ‘poor me, ex military (for all of five minutes)’ bandwagon. Get a job stacking shelves in Tescos and stop bleeping moaning Pete!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Christ, he’s back on the ‘poor me, ex military (for all of five minutes)’ bandwagon. Get a job stacking shelves in Tescos and stop bleeping moaning Pete!
It’s just rinse and repeat with this bleep. Wants everything handed to him on a plate. Delusions of grandeur are off the scale. Thinks he’s too good for a normal job.

What pisses me off is that he was a useless soldier. He injured his shoulder whilst being in the army, but it was not on operations. He fails to ever mention that, so his followers assume he was injured on a tour and feel sorry for him.
There’s genuine veterans who deserve help. He deserves duck all and is a sponger.
---
IMG_0663.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2853803
Why do these bleeping idiots give him money! They might have known he wouldn’t follow through with what he’s sold. Wasn’t that long ago that he was giving it big licks that he was going to live abroad. The guy is absolutely delulu!
Robbing bleeping bastard.

The bleep deserves all the karma.

Remember the Crypto con too. Out flashing the cash buying chavvy designer tit and showing off constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Robbing bleeping bastard.

The bleep deserves all the karma.

Remember the Crypto con too. Out flashing the cash buying chavvy designer tit and showing off constantly.
Exactly, he deserves everything that’s coming to him. Giving it the bigger one wasting money like a big shot. Now begging for money again. Can’t stand the prick

Why is constantly on the take? He has been given more help (monetary, personal and every kind of starting block) that some people just cannot get. I fully accept military people (current and ex) do need help, and specifically tailored help too, but he hasn’t been in the army for god knows how long, his issues have come from badly made choices and being arrogant beyond belief. He has bitten every hand that has fed him. He constantly has the woe is me attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He is the most foul person I’ve ever met! The fact that he dines out on his fleeting time in the forces absolutely enrages me, it’s disgusting beyond belief.
The only people who like him are the stupid ones on his socials, the ones who don’t actually know him. He’s got no mates and his family can’t stand him, speaks volumes really.
---
What pisses me off is that he was a useless soldier. He injured his shoulder whilst being in the army, but it was not on operations. He fails to ever mention that, so his followers assume he was injured on a tour and feel sorry for him.
There’s genuine veterans who deserve help. He deserves duck all and is a sponger.
---
View attachment 2852888
he’s a bleeping mess 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3