Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What pisses me off is that he was a useless soldier. He injured his shoulder whilst being in the army, but it was not on operations. He fails to ever mention that, so his followers assume he was injured on a tour and feel sorry for him.
There’s genuine veterans who deserve help. He deserves fuck all and is a sponger.
---
IMG_0663.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Notts33

Honest to God… this bloke 😂 Also, where the fuck is this money coming from for new kit and holidays?

IMG_3750.jpeg

---
IMG_3751.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Notts33

He is the most foul person I’ve ever met! The fact that he dines out on his fleeting time in the forces absolutely enrages me, it’s disgusting beyond belief.
The only people who like him are the stupid ones on his socials, the ones who don’t actually know him. He’s got no mates and his family can’t stand him, speaks volumes really.
---
What pisses me off is that he was a useless soldier. He injured his shoulder whilst being in the army, but it was not on operations. He fails to ever mention that, so his followers assume he was injured on a tour and feel sorry for him.
There’s genuine veterans who deserve help. He deserves fuck all and is a sponger.
---
View attachment 2852888
he’s a fucking mess 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2853803
Why do these fucking idiots give him money! They might have known he wouldn’t follow through with what he’s sold. Wasn’t that long ago that he was giving it big licks that he was going to live abroad. The guy is absolutely delulu!
Robbing fucking bastard.

The cunt deserves all the karma.

Remember the Crypto con too. Out flashing the cash buying chavvy designer shit and showing off constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3