Peewee Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven't seen Dan on YouTube he's the most inspirational person I know.

Can be hard to watch as he's vlogging his battle with terminal cancer.

Reactions: 1
Recently passed away. He vlogged until almost the end. A very real vlog. He lived and died on his own terms. A very real story about his journey.

I saw his mum and girlfriend vlogged a couple of weeks ago I thought it was a lovely touch to keep his memory alive , he was such a brave inspirational man many you tubers could learn from him

Reactions: 2
I saw his mum and girlfriend vlogged a couple of weeks ago I thought it was a lovely touch to keep his memory alive , he was such a brave inspirational man many you tubers could learn from him
Becca his girlfriend has started a channel too if you haven't seen. Am sure it's something like Beccatoms.. Apparently it's mentioned on his website.

She was still hurt by it all you could tell. I obviously can't blame her though.

Becca his girlfriend has started a channel too if you haven't seen. Am sure it's something like Beccatoms.. Apparently it's mentioned on his website.

She was still hurt by it all you could tell. I obviously can't blame her though.
Ooh thanks I will have a look