Peaky Blinders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other fans?

I don’t know what to make of this series tbh
Me ! I absolutely love it ♥
There's been a couple of bits in this series where I almost couldn't watch - IE: Arthur beating that bloke + the hot tar bit, which incidentally were in the same episode I think, but I do look forward to it every week.
Once this series is over I'll go back to the very first episode and watch it all again as there's loads I seem to forget lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I enjoy it but for me it's spoiled by sometimes being over-stylised and a with modern soundtrack, there's scenes more like a rock video which breaks immersion.

I love it! Even though it makes me speak with even more of a brummier accent than what I have now 😂

• Heart
I love it, I haven't watched the latest episodes yet as I plan to binge watch them all. I think Arthur is my favourite

I haven’t watched tonight’s yet, I’m only just in from work and have school uniforms etc to sort. If I start watching it I’ll end up being up til 2am. I might watch it tomorrow night when the kids have gone to bed. I too love Arthur he’s such a brilliant character.

Oh no I hate Arthur 😅 but he reminds me of someone I know - in looks, voice and mannerisms !

I love Polly’s character, and when she wears a suit ...COR! She’s just brilliant !
Hated Jessie Eden, she reminds me of the feminist riot girls on Instagram who love being difficult.

This series, other than the Billy boys entrance, Iv found to be quite boring ? But then I am watching it as it plays and I binged the rest !

Love it.

Preferred the first few series but still enjoying it. Enjoyed watching Tommy fall in love with Grace. Enjoyed Polly getting her revenge on the Irish policeman!

Sam Claflin is playing a good part as Mosley.
Love Arthur - he’s so unhinged and does make me laugh at times.

Anyone else find the lad who plays Finn really wooden and not a good actor at all?! I cringe anytime he’s in a scene!

Reactions: 5
I enjoy it but for me it's spoiled by sometimes being over-stylised and a with modern soundtrack, there's scenes more like a rock video which breaks immersion.
One of the things I love most about PB is the juxtaposition of the modern soundtrack and I LOVE when they do the slow motion walks!

Reactions: 3
Love it.

Preferred the first few series but still enjoying it. Enjoyed watching Tommy fall in love with Grace. Enjoyed Polly getting her revenge on the Irish policeman!

Sam Claflin is playing a good part as Mosley.
Love Arthur - he’s so unhinged and does make me laugh at times.

Anyone else find the lad who plays Finn really wooden and not a good actor at all?! I cringe anytime he’s in a scene!
Finn is terrible and what about the non Scottish accent of the leader of the Billy Boys, it slides all over the place

Reactions: 4
Finn is the brother in real life of the actor who played John. Shame it was John who left and not Finn. I miss John!

Finn is the brother in real life of the actor who played John. Shame it was John who left and not Finn. I miss John!
It’s actually Michael that is Johns (joe Cole)brother but his real name is Finn. I met them both on a night out lovely lads !! Finn is played by an actor called Harry Kirton

Reactions: 5
It’s actually Michael that is Johns (joe Cole)brother but his real name is Finn. I met them both on a night out lovely lads !! Finn is played by an actor called Harry Kirton
Oh sorry yes 🙈 I’m mixing the characters up because of his real name!

Reactions: 1