Parental Alienation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently going through my 3rd year of this, has anyone else had experience of it and successfully overcome?

My partner hasn’t seen his child for nearly 6 years due to this. It’s very sad though I suspect very common

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My partner hasn’t seen his child for nearly 6 years due to this. It’s very sad though I suspect very common
I'm sorry to hear that, my ex is with someone who is the master of brainwashing. I've just started with a new Solicitor's to get this sorted.

Reactions: 1
Currently going through my 3rd year of this, has anyone else had experience of it and successfully overcome?
Is there a reason why you haven't seen your child/children for this period?
My son didnt see his 'dad' for over a year.
But there was domestic violence towards myself. I allowed my son to see his dad after the final act of violence ( He made me feel sorry for him) but I then had a real concern for my sons welfare and the police advised contact should be stopped.Due to the impact it was having on my son at such a young age.
I had a restraining order and my ex was charged with ABH.
My ex didn't see my son for over a year until he got the courts involved.
After nearly 2 years going to court he gets to see him once a fortnight.
I never said a bad word to my son but he witnessed the violence from the age of 2. He is now 6. He knows I dont like his dad as he saw everything he did to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
How old is your child? I hope things will change for my partner when his child is older

That I've been alienated or that I've asked the question?

No reason for me to be alienated to be honest , the ex made a terrible choice of partner and well , this is where we are after 3 years.
Sorry I was editing my post I meant a reason why she alienated you.
It's sad that this can happen especially if you are a good dad. I hope everything works out for you I know how expensive courts can be.

Sorry I was editing my post I meant a reason why she alienated you.
It's sad that this can happen especially if you are a good dad. I hope everything works out for you I know how expensive courts can be.
Thanks, the children kept reaching out only to have contact cut by them both. Just sad that people can be like that 😢