Papa pukka

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lesson in how to be a dad on Instagram. Barely mentions his kids. Never tries hard. No gurning or sticking his phone in his kids faces. Just comes on and shows us his latest sandwich. Nothing more nothing less.

I love him.

Reactions: 3
I like him too. Everything FOD says sounds rehearsed and contrived. Always remember MOD filming him for her stories and he was getting stressed as his scheduled 8pm post was delayed going out. Really like Papa Pukka and mother pukka too. They’re good eggs.

Reactions: 2
FOD is completely contrived.

He's sooo 'garp yar.' His friends must watch him and cringe.

Mother Pukka is a good egg but I think she sometimes talks about her flexible working thing like she's Martin Luther King and has a dream....when I'm not sure it's that much of a revolution. I work in education so I wouldn't even try to suggest flexible working to my boss.

Reactions: 5
Matt is great! Funny, witty and seems really switched on. I have reservations about Anna Those dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived

Reactions: 1
FOD is completely contrived.

He's sooo 'garp yar.' His friends must watch him and cringe.

Mother Pukka is a good egg but I think she sometimes talks about her flexible working thing like she's Martin Luther King and has a dream....when I'm not sure it's that much of a revolution. I work in education so I wouldn't even try to suggest flexible working to my boss.
I know very few people who work flexibly but it seems she gets lots of DMs from people who were successful in getting it granted.

PP is less annoying but that 'bewildered' look that FOD seems to have patented creeps in every so often.

Reactions: 1
I love that he’s trying to forge a path as an instadad but without having his kids in every shot. He’s quite funny and not trying to hard to be clever. It works to be honest.