Overrated Gurus/Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Hirons, as she doesn't seem particularly talented, nice or attractive to me. I know that sounds harsh but I've never understood her appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re all so patronising, Instagram should’ve banned these women from the start!

Reactions: 6
I really cant stand Mummy Vloggers. You know the rich types who clearly have a nanny, cleaner, PA and no job but like to go on about how stressful raising their kids are? Don't mind forcing the kids to pose for ads though. Whatever brings in the money!

Reactions: 15
Mrs Grinch and her full ‘army’ of sink cleaning, entitled morons.

inthefrow and fleurdeforce as well ‘cause they just irritate me with their ‘we’re down to earth but look at the ad on my story for a £7K necklace you will never be able to afford that I just got given to me lol’

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dani dyer... what is she actually famous for?
Saffron barker... she got accepted on strictly come dancing when no one knew who she was yet she was classed as a “celebrity”
Mrs hinch... I still don’t know what she’s famous for... cleaning? How boring 😴

the list is endless but I chose these top 3 as I know they have their own thread on tattle

Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch - goes without saying. Her army actually make me despise the woman even more. Why do her fans fawn over a cleaning (and I use that term loosely) woman so much and feel the need to copy her every purchase and style themselves as her? duck me, I like Kim Woodburn and always made sure I was available to watch How Clean Is Your House? But I didnt go out and buy myself a pair of feathered gloves and don a hair piece.

That Beck home woman or whatever she calls herself. I cant see why she is so popular. Her house is run of the mill and cluttered. Her fashion sense is really bad. She is not goodlooking and looks very old for her age. She isnt funny and lacks any charm. Why so many followers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Janne Robinson does my head in. So arrogant and narcissistic hiding behind fake spiritual awareness until every so often when her mask slips. It’s like watching a car crash.

Lily pebbles and inthefrow

I surprisingly can tolerate Lydia, don’t ask why lol I think I am waiting for to out-do her own nastiness

inthefrow and fleurdeforce as well ‘cause they just irritate me with their ‘we’re down to earth but look at the ad on my story for a £7K necklace you will never be able to afford that I just got given to me lol’

Yesss to FDF. Her husband is on a £1mill salary a year as the CEO of his family business available car and here she is trying to talk about being down to earth about money. They were given a £3 million pound HALL as their home!

Reactions: 1
Giovanna Fletcher.

seriously- who the duck is she to give any sort of parenting advice?

she’s from a privileged background, is married to a musician, they are millionaires and have the means to have all the help they could ever want or need at any given time.

Reactions: 10
Agreed on Mrs Hinch. I don't buy her whatsoever. I can't be bothered with all of her "I hope you all like it as much as I do" and all the try hard to be too nice. Makes me sick.
Lily Pebbles - moan, moan and more moan
Saffron Barker - encountered her on a flight once, she's a brat.

Reactions: 1