Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, unpopular option it seems in here but Sophie G deserves it (don’t ask me why - read her wiki). She’s a XXXXSmoll big girl and can handle herself - she has a full time deformation lawyer on her team anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone here is defending Sophie G, it’s making fun of the hypocrisy of the triplets and how they think gossiping about people for money is a noble endeavour, but gossiping on Tattle is evil and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone here is defending Sophie G, it’s making fun of the hypocrisy of the triplets and how they think gossiping about people for money is a noble endeavour, but gossiping on Tattle is evil and pathetic.
Absolutely!!

The Vanilla Sisters gossip for money, we do it for free and are generally better at it.

Hi Tripocrites!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh thank you okay, my misunderstanding! Apologies all.
Easier to follow for the people on the Emmylou thread, because that’s when it kicked off 😅. They uploaded her stories about Tattle and then started posting screenshots of Tattle talking about them, did an episode on Tattle. It was a whole thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m outraged by the incessant bullying of Sophie G. She really doesn’t deserve that level of intrusion into her life and the criticism is next level.

Outraged, I say!
I’m quoting myself 😂😂

I should have hastagged #sarcasm to make it clear, soz.
Absolutely not defending the vermin that is Sophie G.

Outspoken trio are complete and utter hypocrites. They monetise their own gossip forum and call us all trolls and bullies.
Us tattlers were roasted for the Emmylou Loves threads. Meanwhile they drum up spirited conversation about whomever they please as a business strategy.

I don’t personally agree with every comment made on this site. It’s fairly *vigorous* in terms of commentary 🤪
But they consider themselves the arbiters of observation apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how they all dye their hair a different colour to try and create some semblance of their own personality…but it still fails

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not into gambling but I’d bet my house on the fact there will be 3 identical divorces down the track😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think their make up is the issue. It’s so flat with no dimension because there’s no blush or eyeshadow let alone contour. It’s just all… Flat and the same shade across the whole face. Times 3.

Reactions: 7
I think their make up is the issue. It’s so flat with no dimension because there’s no blush or eyeshadow let alone contour. It’s just all… Flat and the same shade across the whole face. Times 3.
they look like they're using extremely thick matte foundation, which nobody needs unless they're the wayans brothers pretending to be white chicks...

Reactions: 6