One Tree Hill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binge rewatching OTH during lockdown via Amazon Prime. Currently on season 2, forgot how old everyone is (oldest 16 year olds ever!), the fashion and acting is tragic and I’m lovely it 😂

Reactions: 8
Omg. Didn't know OTH is on Prime. Will watch it when I've rewatched Homeland. OTH was my favourite show when I was a teenager and miserable.

Reactions: 5
oh I loved OTH back in the day! I bought the box set years ago and binge watched it over and over, scared to re watch it now in case it bursts my bubble haha

Reactions: 6
I've been watching the last few weeks on prime too - I'm on season 6 😁

Always made me laugh that they all end up famous/wealthy

Reactions: 4
Really why on earth did Nathan and Haley get married aged 16? Who’s parents would support their wedding then drive across the country in a camper van and discard their teenage daughter?Dan Scott has the right attitude on this one 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Binge watching too! Even though I have the dvds, haven’t watched it for a few years. Still love it. Just finished binge watching the OC too

Reactions: 3
I started watching this again last night! Oh the nostalgia! Also, wasn’t the music on this show so good?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I started watching this again last night! Oh the nostalgia! Also, wasn’t the music on this show so good?!
Love the music. My husband uses that as his excuse to watch with me but he's hooked really 😏

Kate Voegele and Tyler Hilton did some shows over here a few years back and I was gutted I couldn't go!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are you team Leyton or Brucas? I was Leyton but think I might be Brucas now (not sure though)

And I like Nathan so much more than Lucas now. (2007 when I started watching I liked Lucas more) but I think I had the biggest crush on Julian 😂

Reactions: 1
Are you team Leyton or Brucas? I was Leyton but think I might be Brucas now (not sure though)

And I like Nathan so much more than Lucas now. (2007 when I started watching I liked Lucas more) but I think I had the biggest crush on Julian 😂
I was always team Leyton!

Agree about Julian 😍 but I find his relationship with Brooke soooo frustrating.

The school shooting episode was so well
Done, even now watching it back it’s really emotional to watch

Peyton was my girl crush back in the day- I always thought she was cool!

Most bizzare storylines were when Peyton got together with Pete Wentz from fall out boy....! And when nanny Carrie went totally crazy and abducted Dan!!!!

Reactions: 5
The school shooting episode was so well
Done, even now watching it back it’s really emotional to watch

Peyton was my girl crush back in the day- I always thought she was cool!

Most bizzare storylines were when Peyton got together with Pete Wentz from fall out boy....! And when nanny Carrie went totally crazy and abducted Dan!!!!
I think that's why season 6 might be my least favourite season. Never liked the storyline about the nanny.

Loved one tree hill 🤣
it always felt weird seeing Lucy and Lydia‘s obsession with the show considering they were probably 5 when we watched it first.

I always wanted Peyton’s hair.

the OC was another classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Obsessed with this show been a fan of it for years i remember watching it back in the schools days (showing my age ha) watching it when i was off sick from school seeing it each morning. The music in the show is amazing half the soundtrack is actually the actors in the show singing it all. So not much copyright 😂

Always loved the Lucas/peyton love story

But when i watch the seasons back when brooke and lucas together im always thinking they were married in real life and how awkward is that when they got divorced in real life and charactors had to date afterwards (look it up it will be surprised)

Reactions: 3
Obsessed with this show been a fan of it for years i remember watching it back in the schools days (showing my age ha) watching it when i was off sick from school seeing it each morning. The music in the show is amazing half the soundtrack is actually the actors in the show singing it all. So not much copyright 😂

Always loved the Lucas/peyton love story

But when i watch the seasons back when brooke and lucas together im always thinking they were married in real life and how awkward is that when they got divorced in real life and charactors had to date afterwards (look it up it will be surprised)
I know, and apparently they actually couldn’t stand each other after they spilt up and even
Now they don’t ever attend the same fan events or anything, if one goes the other stays away. I think they were both at Hilarie Burton’s wedding but no pictures together

I know, and apparently they actually couldn’t stand each other after they spilt up and even
Now they don’t ever attend the same fan events or anything, if one goes the other stays away. I think they were both at Hilarie Burton’s wedding but no pictures together
It's amazing how they didnt like each other but showed it different on screen! I think chad went to one few years ago but she didnt till the next day! He charges really expensive meet&greet tho

Reactions: 1