omg_everybody

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen someone buy so much shite at car boot sales? Yet I can’t help but watch!

I always wondered who buys all the tat a car boot sale, and now I know! Then I discovered he’s on the weekly leaderboard, and for what? Shouting in his fake Armani about a wooden giraffe he’s found for 50p 🤣

Reactions: 2
Have you ever seen someone buy so much shite at car boot sales? Yet I can’t help but watch!

I always wondered who buys all the tat a car boot sale, and now I know! Then I discovered he’s on the weekly leaderboard, and for what? Shouting in his fake Armani about a wooden giraffe he’s found for 50p 🤣
Took me ages to realise he was in Big Brother . Can’t remember which season 😂

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is he shows his car boot hauls, says how much he paid, then later that night flogs them on live 😂😂
Half of it is a load of tit 😆

Was waiting for one on him .he seems to be constantly live .I did like him on big brother then saw him on here begging and immediately started to dislike him

What I don’t get is he shows his car boot hauls, says how much he paid, then later that night flogs them on live 😂😂
Half of it is a load of tit 😆
That’s what I thought, and the stuff that’s actually good he’s either pretending or doesn’t know that it’s good. His basic TikTok grift is to go out and buy shite on behalf of people on TikTok and flog it for a higher price. It just seems disingenuous considering the spotlight on vulnerable people who are gifting using TikTok at the moment!
And yeah, the stuff he buys, there’s a reason they’re at a car boot sale! They’re everyone else’s tat 😂 I look at half of it and think just go to B&M/Home Bargains and buy it yourself, you don’t need some chancer on TikTok pushing the price up! He’s definitely not even close to an expert on car boot sales or stuff that’s worth money.

I'm guilty I bought a mystery box few weeks ago through being a high gifter I know I know my bad .. I threw it away it was designer moisturisers etc all 3 years out of date
You live u learn don't judge me lol

• Wow
Im no gonny lie, i started following him cos i loved him on BB. He must think he's the next Dickenson Deals 😂

I'm guilty I bought a mystery box few weeks ago through being a high gifter I know I know my bad .. I threw it away it was designer moisturisers etc all 3 years out of date
You live u learn don't judge me lol
In my defence its when he first started out and there was hardly any following I think I spent 20 quid I know 19.99 more than I should of spent he's just got proper beggy subscription now and he mentioned tik tok have asked him be a creator or something which he is thinking about. Used to raffle and now not as he's got wind Stephanie tea time account been banned cos of it
No fun any more on this app soon as I turn it on I have face's begging directly at me someone needs put that slap head Ben toye on too on here as a thread his arse must be rooted to his chair. Maybe he's saving for a fringe transplant
Sick of them all
Wheres the fun???!!! Just beg beg beg

In my defence its when he first started out and there was hardly any following I think I spent 20 quid I know 19.99 more than I should of spent he's just got proper beggy subscription now and he mentioned tik tok have asked him be a creator or something which he is thinking about. Used to raffle and now not as he's got wind Stephanie tea time account been banned cos of it
No fun any more on this app soon as I turn it on I have face's begging directly at me someone needs put that slap head Ben toye on too on here as a thread his arse must be rooted to his chair. Maybe he's saving for a fringe transplant
Sick of them all
Tbf there is plenty of none begs on tiktok .at one point it was begs I was seeing but the I just started watching new people and finding new people .there is some funny creaters out there .but they just get overshadowed by the begs which is a shame

Sick of them all
So that's why she got banned from tictoc.when someone asked on her lives she said it was to do with her being accused of having nude content.shes got a nerve flogging keyrings of her and her grandson,I don't understand it myself tbh and don't understand all the outpouring of love she gets from followers.

Christ. He's started showing up on my FYP the past few days & he has to be the lowest of the low.

He must just sit there day and night: 'come on guys, get me higher,' 'come on guys I need this...' 'come on guys give me that...'

He talks to his audience like they're simple too.

I feel genuinely sorry for people who gift lazy losers like him. I don't judge them, I judge the bone idle beggers. How do people sleep at night knowing they make a living through begging on an app?

Just seen him read a woman's comment saying 'I've had panic attacks all day and I have anxiety' and he shrugged and said 'well I have insomnia a bit lately so...' and shrugged. Nice bloke...

Christ. He's started showing up on my FYP the past few days & he has to be the lowest of the low.

He must just sit there day and night: 'come on guys, get me higher,' 'come on guys I need this...' 'come on guys give me that...'

He talks to his audience like they're simple too.

I feel genuinely sorry for people who gift lazy losers like him. I don't judge them, I judge the bone idle beggers. How do people sleep at night knowing they make a living through begging on an app?

Just seen him read a woman's comment saying 'I've had panic attacks all day and I have anxiety' and he shrugged and said 'well I have insomnia a bit lately so...' and shrugged. Nice bloke...
He doesn't care does he,I followed him and unfollowed him quick , doesn't appreciate a thing and the way he stares straight at camera is weird lol

Apparently he was only going to do the leaderboard once as couldn't keep asking people to spend their hard earned money on him. Now into week three & he definitely has no problem begging for peoples hard earned money 🤔

He was asking Dave for help getting a blue tick, Ive not seen him in a while.
Why would he ask Dave anyway?

He was asking Dave for help getting a blue tick, Ive not seen him in a while.
Why would he ask Dave anyway?
After Daves account got hacked (if you believe it all) Grace got him a tiktok manager like she has. So Dave now has a direct line to tiktok.
Technically he could get a blue tick as has been on TV & has had newspaper coverage about him so fits the criteria.

After Daves account got hacked (if you believe it all) Grace got him a tiktok manager like she has. So Dave now has a direct line to tiktok.
Technically he could get a blue tick as has been on TV & has had newspaper coverage about him so fits the criteria.
Ok thats good for him, he deserves it then.

Ive never seen him before or remember him in bb but he came up on my fyp for first time today and i really liked him ive nevercseen him live thou

Been wstching for a whole now im
Obsessed with his hauls i want to know what boot sales he goes to find armani and westwood bags and chanel candles

Been wstching for a whole now im
Obsessed with his hauls i want to know what boot sales he goes to find armani and westwood bags and chanel candles
Are you being sarcastic? He always comes up on my FYP and every single time I sit cringing watching the video just to see what rubbish he’s bought. Most of the time the ‘designer’ items are fake. People comment prices to him with no clue really what they’d go for, I’ve seen his Vinted shop and it’s absolutely full of tat.

I always wondered who buys a house phone in the shape of a cat, or a novelty garden gnome and now I know! Just look at the state of him and his fake designer gear, he wouldn’t know real if it smacked him in the face! All he buys are Boots 3 for 2 gift sets years out of date to sell on, he’s a chancer that’s it.

Reactions: 3
Are you being sarcastic? He always comes up on my FYP and every single time I sit cringing watching the video just to see what rubbish he’s bought. Most of the time the ‘designer’ items are fake. People comment prices to him with no clue really what they’d go for, I’ve seen his Vinted shop and it’s absolutely full of tat.

I always wondered who buys a house phone in the shape of a cat, or a novelty garden gnome and now I know! Just look at the state of him and his fake designer gear, he wouldn’t know real if it smacked him in the face! All he buys are Boots 3 for 2 gift sets years out of date to sell on, he’s a chancer that’s it.
can fully back this up, he “carboots” in my area and his stall is full of tit!