Oh Kimmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems lovely but bleeping hell no one is that excited all the time! The giggles and happy noises ick

Seems lovely but bleeping hell no one is that excited all the time! The giggles and happy noises ick
Omg! I wasn’t sure if there was a thread on her but was just having a look and there is! Lol! Altho not a long one which surprises me! I started watching some of her vids as they were popping up on my page and I quite liked her bit but the more I watch the more irritating I’m finding her! I agree, she is just too excitable all the freaking time, it’s kind of weird and a bit annoying to watch now :/ she seems really sweet, but if she is genuinely like that all the time in real life I’d end up smacking her one?

Omg! I wasn’t sure if there was a thread on her but was just having a look and there is! Lol! Altho not a long one which surprises me! I started watching some of her vids as they were popping up on my page and I quite liked her bit but the more I watch the more irritating I’m finding her! I agree, she is just too excitable all the freaking time, it’s kind of weird and a bit annoying to watch now :/ she seems really sweet, but if she is genuinely like that all the time in real life I’d end up smacking her one?
I am quite surprised there isn’t a thread already but she does seem to get a lot of positive comments on her TikTok so maybe she is genuinely that lovely and excitable. I however think she puts it on so much! I think she is beautiful and great at putting outfits together but the giggly smily ick noises do get on my tits 😂

I am quite surprised there isn’t a thread already but she does seem to get a lot of positive comments on her TikTok so maybe she is genuinely that lovely and excitable. I however think she puts it on so much! I think she is beautiful and great at putting outfits together but the giggly smily ick noises do get on my tits 😂
Agreed! To begin with it seemed quite natural but the more I watch the more it now all seems a bit forced, as if she’s trying to keep up the front :/ which is a shame as I think she does seem quite sweet to be fair! Just perhaps needs to tone it down a bit on occasion!

Reactions: 1
Shes gone from bump update several times a week to having the baby nd not being seen on any socials since inhope its because she loves being a mum and not for any other reason