Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
I emailed 3 of the brands he’s paid by. Showed them his Posts. Funnily enough his story about the ‘smell in a shop‘ referring to a black couple has been taken down. He emailed me saying it was his opinion and that’s the joy of Instagram. went on a good old rant and showed more of what he’s made of. Thankfully I screen shot the message but he deleted it Shortly after. I’ve sent that onto the brands he works with too. He’s a vile little prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Pinchers

Chatty Member
His latest post. What an insensitive bastard. Using scrub daddy as a grid post then preceding about how upset he is about that poor baby. He’s a disgusting human being

Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont understand these instagrammers with names like daddy hinch/officially hunched etc.
Arent they their own people or are they hanging on sophloras rats tails

Reactions: 1

NapQueen

I emailed 3 of the brands he’s paid by. Showed them his Posts. Funnily enough his story about the ‘smell in a shop‘ referring to a black couple has been taken down. He emailed me saying it was his opinion and that’s the joy of Instagram. went on a good old rant and showed more of what he’s made of. Thankfully I screen shot the message but he deleted it Shortly after. I’ve sent that onto the brands he works with too. He’s a vile little prick.
Share the tea!

notatallahun

I was thinking he has changed his name because sophie will have hinch as limited now for her branding her new line someone would of told the bumhole to change it also his post about send children got up my back saying he needed to be educated before he could post but the. Wants everyone to support him the fact is lee no one likes you you get up peoples backsides but you infact think everyone loves you when it’s the opposite 😂

Gonefishing

He looks like he is having an absolute ball out in Australia....is he actually spending any time with his dad?

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Can’t believe he’s done a paid advert for Bloo. They clearly didn’t get the video of him being racist.

life is great

Chatty Member
I honestly had no idea he bought followers. He's definitely all about the freebies tho. I just don't see the attraction with him and his page

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Ive had the displeasure of meeting this Lee in the real world and I can tell you he is a fraud & RACIST! He openly admits his little competitions and give ways are set up so the other ‘hinchers’ can win but ONLY if they’re the same race as him.
Thank you for resurrecting bum hole face thread I couldn't find it ...so aye and so forth