Oceanhope1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok , so I’m going out on a limb here , anyone follow this girl . She’s out almost every night leaving her disabled daughter , not sure who with but she takes alsorts of random men back to her house too
Something doesn’t seem right to me
Very odd
Anyone else follow ?

Ok , so I’m going out on a limb here , anyone follow this girl . She’s out almost every night leaving her disabled daughter , not sure who with but she takes alsorts of random men back to her house too
Something doesn’t seem right to me
Very odd
Anyone else follow ?
Who’s that on your pro pic

She’s addressed this website - first off ocean , yes it’s up to you if you let her have a lazy day in a nappy , but it’s also upto you to put her on a public platform with alsorts of crazy people looking at a vulnerable child in a nappy , at least keep her dignity!

As for not going out on a night out for three weeks ? Is that cause you’ve been reported to the social ? Not got anything to Dow it’s your kick boxing you liar

You forget we know you in real life

Been with your partner three months ? Haha again you’re forgetting how known you are in your local town for you and your mates being a bit of a bike

Tone yourself down a bit and be a mother to H as right now you’re a joke babe

Reactions: 1
She’s addressed this website - first off ocean , yes it’s up to you if you let her have a lazy day in a nappy , but it’s also upto you to put her on a public platform with alsorts of crazy people looking at a vulnerable child in a nappy , at least keep her dignity!

As for not going out on a night out for three weeks ? Is that cause you’ve been reported to the social ? Not got anything to Dow it’s your kick boxing you liar

You forget we know you in real life

Been with your partner three months ? Haha again you’re forgetting how known you are in your local town for you and your mates being a bit of a bike

Tone yourself down a bit and be a mother to H as right now you’re a joke babe

What’s she like off the app ?

I agree with you about putting her child on the app in a nappy.
You can’t be too careful Can you

Unstable and uses respite to go out drinking etc
I understand her needing restbite and to be honest what she does in that time is her choice surely ? As long as she is not dying of a hangover when she has her back the next day

It must be very hard being a single mum looking after a child with a serious disability

Off topic is she autistic ? She talks in the same tone as my cousin with Asperger’s

Reactions: 2
I understand her needing restbite and to be honest what she does in that time is her choice surely ? As long as she is not dying of a hangover when she has her back the next day

It must be very hard being a single mum looking after a child with a serious disability

Off topic is she autistic ? She talks in the same tone as my cousin with Asperger’s
Not sure
She has gangs in and out her house with h there
Introduces h to different men all the time
Nothing wrong with respite but she abuses it as she never has h anyway

Not sure
She has gangs in and out her house with h there
Introduces h to different men all the time
Nothing wrong with respite but she abuses it as she never has h anyway
That’s sad she has different men in all the time

She definitely comes across as having some sort of learning disability herself and locks like she’d prob be easy to take advantage of

That’s sad she has different men in all the time

She definitely comes across as having some sort of learning disability herself and locks like she’d prob be easy to take advantage of
She seems quie vunrable dont she

Reactions: 2
She’s not vulnerable when she goes out and gets drunk etc all hours is she
To be fair she probably is

Just because someone with mental health or a learning disability goes out and gets drunk doesn’t mean they are not vulnerable

Hopefully if there are real issues SS are on it

I’m not defending her I don’t know her just trying to look at the fact she may have issues too