Nutrition (supplements welcome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been told it’s good for women but it’s not cheap as such. Like £2.99 a box so I don’t want to waste money on it
I am interested in its nutritional benefits. Thankfully don’t have painful cramps and am not expecting. I suspect that most will be trace amounts but it’s best not to assume!

Ahhhh I am looking for anxiety targeting probiotics now. I found one but dang it if I’m not scared. The first reviewer says that this strain cured negative side effects he contracted from another probiotic that he took, i.e., anxiety, fatigue, vivid nightmares, brain fog. I would be lying to myself if I said that the reviewer doesn’t put me off experimenting.

Last edited:
Also I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. I find they play havoc with my anxiety.
I’ve never thought of this. I use sweetener in coffee but I’m going to cut it out and see if it helps

I take vit D, an apple cider, turmeric and ginger tablet and a vit C and zinc supplement every morning. I did take fish oils too but fell out of the habit

Reactions: 1
I’ve never thought of this. I use sweetener in coffee but I’m going to cut it out and see if it helps

I take vit D, an apple cider, turmeric and ginger tablet and a vit C and zinc supplement every morning. I did take fish oils too but fell out of the habit
I drink Pepsi Max and when I gave it up I found my anxiety got so much better, but when I drank things like Fanta zero I’d get it bad again so it wasn’t the caffeine which leads me to believe it’s the sweetener

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a calcium pill that is combined with magnesium and D3. I love it! There’s a bottle of ACV in the fridge but I haven’t been able to turn drinking it into a habit. I read that digestive enzymes pills can help in the same manner as ACV so I started taking those. I do feel a little more energized since I began taking them with my meals.

I ended up trying out the “happy” probiotic. I don’t do drugs but apparently, probiotics are on the cards 😂 They fit in with the other probiotics I take. My nightmares saw improvement so I’m glad I took them.

Does anyone have a recommendation for trace mineral drops? I’d like to start adding minerals into my drinking water.