No Return

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Sheridan Smith series.

I just watched the first episode tonight after seeing that it has started in the week. I’m enjoying it so far, keen to know what happens next! Wish I could watch them all in one go lol the other blonde woman (SS’s sister maybe?) her fella is dishy! Almost Certainly up to no good though. She seems obsessed with the entertainment guy too, wonder why?

The new Sheridan Smith series.

I just watched the first episode tonight after seeing that it has started in the week. I’m enjoying it so far, keen to know what happens next! Wish I could watch them all in one go lol the other blonde woman (SS’s sister maybe?) her fella is dishy! Almost Certainly up to no good though. She seems obsessed with the entertainment guy too, wonder why?
They are all up on ITV player if you want to watch the rest.

I felt it was ok, not great but better than The Teacher.

Reactions: 2
I'm halfway through this, it's much better than The Teacher. But it's not really holding my attention as much...

Reactions: 1
They are all up on ITV player if you want to watch the rest.

I felt it was ok, not great but better than The Teacher.
Ooh thank you I didn’t realise! Will finish it today. I hope it better than the teacher, I didn’t rate that much.

I can’t watch past ep 1, it says ep2 not available til Monday at 9pm

Last edited:
I've watched them all enjoyed it but I love sheridan so pretty much enjoy anything she does, found the ending a bit predictable though.

Ooh thank you I didn’t realise! Will finish it today. I hope it better than the teacher, I didn’t rate that much.

That's odd, I managed to watch them all so they were available a few days back.

Are you trying to watch itv hub on Sky? I had the same problem, I had to watch itv hub on my phone.

Watching in real time so just finished episode 2. Though Milo and family have dropped charges, Turkish police are still pursuing it - is it because the dad went to the papers and the story is in the public eye? And that is why the lawyer was so cross?
Quite enjoying it. Sister's husband up to no good.

I don't blame the dad. But the actor just doesn't look right in this part for some reason for me

Watching in real time so just finished episode 2. Though Milo and family have dropped charges, Turkish police are still pursuing it - is it because the dad went to the papers and the story is in the public eye? And that is why the lawyer was so cross?
Quite enjoying it. Sister's husband up to no good.
Yes because it was made public they can't make it disappear. So police are still pursuing it.
Sister's husband paying for prostitutes on holiday cos he's not getting any from his wife.
I have to say....I really dislike Sheridan's character. I know it's her son.... but she is really overbearing

Reactions: 5
Yes because it was made public they can't make it disappear. So police are still pursuing it.
Sister's husband paying for prostitutes on holiday cos he's not getting any from his wife.
I have to say....I really dislike Sheridan's character. I know it's her son.... but she is really overbearing
I find her character more interesting in this and prefer the character over the one she played in The Teacher. But she definitely is more overbearing. Also found it weird how she was openly smirking when her husband lost his job.

Reactions: 3
I liked the premise and thought it could have been a really interesting drama.

Sheridan Smith is just too much. The character she played was ridiculous too, such a smug hot head. Why was she wearing a beach outfit in one of the court hearings?!

4/10.

Reactions: 6
I liked the premise and thought it could have been a really interesting drama.

Sheridan Smith is just too much. The character she played was ridiculous too, such a smug hot head. Why was she wearing a beach outfit in one of the court hearings?!

4/10.
I found the ending seemed quite rushed, would have been interesting to see how the boy adapted back to normal life etc

I liked it, found it better than The Teacher but yes the ending was rushed. I thought it needed an extra episode either with the boy and his family at home as Emm says, or the perspective of the other boy (although I understand why they didn’t go down that route initially)

Just finished watching this. Interesting how little discussion it had compared to The Teacher, have said it before and I’ll say it again, but having shows where all episodes are available at once kills off any discussion it would have built up naturally compared to episodes that are shown daily/weekly.

Anyway, agree with the others. Ending was far too rushed. The subplot with the sister and the Water Polo guy was weird and rather unrealistic too.

Reactions: 4
Thought it was crap tbh. So slow. Can't believe I wasted 4 hours of my life watching this. 👎

Thought it was crap tbh. So slow. Can't believe I wasted 4 hours of my life watching this. 👎
i thought it started well and ended badly.

I’m deciding whether to give the show starting tomorrow(?) on Channel 5 a chance, called “The Holiday”. If it starts good but has a crappy ending like The Teacher I’m going to be annoyed.

Reactions: 3