Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unreal after 2 kids!

search chilly Jenkins he’ll come up on something. He’s not dodgey but I think they all do it now to come across all mysterious, weird x

Azif she went to a new borns party like this full of kids She really is sick in the head? The shape of her implant wtf they need doing again botched to fuck in turkey, taking trash to whole other level!

DISGRACEFUL!

The botched implants

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh put it away Nikki, no one wants to see it, the kip of them tits, hahaaaa one of the worst boob jobs I’ve ever seen, she’s making a absolute show of herself going out like that, another thing can someone please give her a meal to eat before she actually drops, This is what you call trash on toast.

She doesn’t eat shite dose she what a dirty little sl*t

Sl*t or what she went to a new borns meet like that not just her nose that’s botched them boobs turn your implant the right way up Jays Not going to ring you luv

Last edited:
Where's all this proof then because we've seen none so far

Nikki and Jaz stopped going to Luke a good 2 or three years ago now.

Links or screenshots?

Reactions: 1
check the spelling, it’s the same person
Nikki has a figure to die for, can’t deny that. Jealous of that tan too

Reactions: 6
Where's all this proof then because we've seen none so far

Nikki and Jaz stopped going to Luke a good 2 or three years ago now.

Links or screenshots?
we all have these accounts on ignore so their posts don’t show. Suggest you do the same. They’re some deranged weirdo who the police need to have a word with for stalking. They’re off the scale with nastiness

Reactions: 5
we all have these accounts on ignore so their posts don’t show. Suggest you do the same. They’re some deranged weirdo who the police need to have a word with for stalking. They’re off the scale with nastiness
How do you ignore them? Proper getting on my nerves now, say there is proof but funnily enough haven't linked any proof

How do you ignore them? Proper getting on my nerves now, say there is proof but funnily enough haven't linked any proof
they’re not well.. they’ve went from Nikki only liking black fellas, then how her fella looks gay, so as well as being racist and homophonic they’re obsessed with poo at the moment.

just click their username and click ignore. Suggest everyone does it too 🤌

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1353651

How Jayde and Nikki carry on at kids parties, can’t keep their mouth shut or there legs, absolutely disgusting pair of witches

A new borns party really ? Animals
Vile these girls all are disgusting, with no shame.

Has Nikki been sectioned yet for eating shit for money or? Seems as we’re talking about not being well?

All you have to do is go on Instagram and Twitter for the link.

check the spelling, it’s the same person
Nikki has a figure to die for, can’t deny that. Jealous of that tan too
Nikki has the same figure as the local smack head from Speke who chooses drugs over food, and the state of them implants, what the actual fuck

FACTS Nikki only use to shag black lads!! That’s FACTS !! and everyone knows it including you! denial is bad for your health.

Talking about police again are we another grass on here, and your saying this isn’t you Nikki behind this account, Nikki is the biggest police informer in Liverpool, shags drug dealer then gets on the phone to the police about them. VILE!! GRASS !!

Last edited:
Nikki is a grass she’s the worst person, she even tried to get Robbie in to shit with the police, lying saying he was money laundering because he doesn't want her, who would do that to the father of there children, only Nikki everything Robbie dose for them kids, he provides everything for them, without Robbie the kids and Nikki would be in a council flat in Speke as we all already know, can’t bare grasses make my skin crawl.

Yuk Nikki still grassing on people how surprising, good job Robbie is all legit or he would be banged up now, Nikki even grassed on Nathan Harding, she was still getting sh*gged by him when she was married and living with Robbie before they split, he’s now doing 20 years and Nathan knowns quit well it was Nikki who grasses on him because he didn’t want to know her, he even said himself, she is a dangerous grass, can’t go grassing on people Nikki because they don’t want to know you !!!!

Thanks all, I've ignored them on here now. Bored of the rumours with no proof.

Holly who??

Someone post the link then! Or tell me what I search to see it? You have so much to say apart from the link to actually see if?

Last edited:
View attachment 1353651

How Jayde and Nikki carry on at kids parties, can’t keep their mouth shut or there legs, absolutely disgusting pair of witches

A new borns party really ? Animals
They are all sl*gs not hard to see that

Nathan Harding doing 20 years over the likes of porta potty Nikki. Dirty sh*t eating grass !!!!!!

Braithwaite.

Those Dubai rumours aren’t true.
Am afraid they are, Nikki dose porta potty’s she got 50k to eat sh*t out of about 10 different Arab mens asses, she also got pis*ed on and sh*t on, her and Jayde Milan done it together, there working for a woman in Dubai who’s a pimp for British woman to do porta potty’s.

It was de
They are all sl*gs not hard to see that

Nathan Harding doing 20 years over the likes of porta potty Nikki. Dirty sh*t eating grass !!!!!!
it was definitely Nikki I’ve heard Nathan’s family are after Nikki, can’t believe he got 20 years over a grass like Nikki Williams.

What was it didn’t Nathan want to know you Nikki, so you got on the phone to the police like you did with Robbie when he wanted out the marriage.

Last edited: