Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy123

Seeing random glimpses of her wedding outfits!

Can just imagine her usual words such as ‘ethereal, understated’ and preaching about how ‘brown girls’ are expected to wear the heaviest outfit and how she’s making a change and not conforming to society, encouraging everyone who wants to wear simple clothes to wear them - how she did with her plunge neck, high slit, low back wedding dress. 🥱 Just own what you’re wearing and crack on. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

snmp

VIP Member
Does anyone think Niki’s had a nose job before social media?
💯 and more….cheek filler, tear drop fillers, lip fillers. I hate how some of us have natural features but people will never believe us bc now influencers like Erim/ niki are a walking billboard for high st surgery, paying to look like clones of each other

Reactions: 6

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get the impression that Niki is actually so whitewashed and only had the Punjabi wedding for aesthetics and the gram?

Also I know Niki isn’t the only one guilty of this, but I find it so disrespectful when brides (or anyone really) wear crop top lenghas for their Anand Karaj. The Gurdwara should absolutely not be allowing this

Reactions: 6

snmp

VIP Member

Can just imagine her usual words such as ‘ethereal, understated’ and preaching about how ‘brown girls’ are expected to wear the heaviest outfit and how she’s making a change and not conforming to society, encouraging everyone who wants to wear simple clothes to wear them - how she did with her plunge neck, high slit, low back wedding dress. 🥱 Just own what you’re wearing and crack on. 😂
Yeah 💯 knew this rant was coming. she defo has a superiority complex, always wants to come off edgier and more unique compared to the standard Asian girl. 😂🥱 it’s so funny cos her style is very vanilla did I say basic?

Asian weddings were so much better more authentic before the social media era, when I got married in 2010… it was a genuine party with loved ones, none of these scheduling 20 minutes for a reel for clout.🤮 It’s so vapid and inauthentic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

candy55

I’ve always really admired Niki, I think she’s absolutely beautiful but I wish she would be more honest about her cosmetic procedures. She almost doesn’t even look very Indian anymore at all and I thought she was half lol. The nose job and possibly some jawline work is what I’m thinking

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Why did she post vids and now has deleted them all and uploaded a story saying she’ll post tomorrow 😂😂

• Haha
She the biggest narcassistic dickhead out there

Nah guys niki is a beg. clout chaser… don’t be deceived. She isn’t original or creative. She copies from so MANY small profiles I follow. I observed this for a long time. I try to like her but she’s just not likeable she has some weird superiority complex on insta but she’s too basic to even have that superiority. Doesn’t deserve the platform: and she’s a 7/10 even with all her surgery

She was also in touch with her ex whilst engaged ffs 🤦🏻‍

Like my agenda is to bury these influencers via tattle. in order of hatred and doing us brown girls a disservice: erim niki nima anj pri fuck I might even come public and air them start a movement 🤣
how do you know she was in touch with her ex?
!

niki is a misrepresentation of Asian woman and so confused. Hates Instagram but will
Pander to its algorithm, used her wedding to get more followers and succeeded.
And I’m gonna be honest

she chose the wrong white dress

snmp

VIP Member
i dont mind the sponsored stuff at weddings nor do i mind the non traditional styles of desi wear, tons of brides look stunning in non traditional wear and tons of brides have looked sooooo repetitive and boring in super traditional (like katrina kaif for example). nowhere in sikhi does it say you can't wear a crop top, men who wear bane go to gurdwara in just a bana and shorts so why is it an issue when a girl shows some skin?

niki's looks were just straight up boring, that's the real issue. they were all like super old trends/styles to me. like something u would see uk brides from the 00's wear. its also not a matter of being simple, i have seen tons of brides go for minimalistic looks and it looks so stunning and radiant. but she just did not have that bridal glow and her looks looked like they were put together last minute. like it was all she could find off the clearance rack

just an example of a bride who did a lehenga thats super minimalist with only embroidery on the dupatta and simple borers used all on every piece of the outfit. compared to niki's which has more embroidery, the minimalist bride pops more. if you're going to "take a stand" against what is expected of traditional brides, at least do it right.

View attachment 1444069View attachment 1444071
Yeah agree with you here, it’s not about showing skin, it’s 2022. my issue is that she thinks she has a unique dressing sense, but she isn’t creative enough to get it right. Love the minimalist red bridal dress 😍

Jane1122

VIP Member
Her husband seems very introverted and has no interest in becoming an influencer husband/couple. He comes across reserved from all the vids shes posted of him, he's not all up in the camera or being loud etc. Tbh even shes quite introverted and is constantly forcing herself to be out there coz shes desperate for the influencer life but you can tell its so fake and forced.

snmp

VIP Member
She comes across as nice yeah but too basic to have a platform… tbh most of the uk brown girls “influencing” are not doing the rest of us justice. Niki needs to have a day off 🥱
L O L I take it back. She has been v. narcy lately! I’ve followed other profiles who GENUINELY care about elephant and wildlife sanctity over YEARS but hello here is niki appearing a little bit more superior and unique compared to other brown girls, made a whole reel about saving elephants 😫😂 I’m not understanding why influencers have no personality, why do they steal from others for clout? THEY are the influencer?

Jane1122

VIP Member
Lol I just saw this comment under Niki's new post regarding announcement culture..
But this person is so right. She literally announces every little thing. When she's watching TV, when she's cuddling her cat, when she goes gym, when she does yoga, when she gets a massive delivery, when she's packing orders, when she's feeling anxious about social media, when she's had a two day break from Insta, when she's hosting parties.... she literally has her min by min life on insta. Everything is an announcement or an achievement. I really don't like her vibe anymore...and she still moands about her followers being stuck at 91k...shes been complaining about this for years now!!
Screenshot_20220301-183252_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Hello,

I used to quite like Niki but I stopped following her during Covid asI found her to just be so deluded. Like, she hates social media and filters but she accepts all these freebies for eye trough and dental procedures. She makes these videos talking about how she feels to make herself seem relatable but it’s just not.

She on made some remark about the Covid vaccine and how it might affect trying to get pregnant. I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was bollocks. And I just think, stop acting like some authority on something you know absolutely nothing about.

She thinks she’s some high flying CEO but she’s just a narcissist. She’s so concerned with building her personal Instagram page through over sharing her personal life. If you’re such a business woman, grow your jewellery Instagram account rather than your personal account or your house or whatever else it is that you want us to admire you over.

Also, a lot of you have mentioned that everything she sells is from Alibaba. Now now ladies, let’s not forget that she did design those journals (£26!!). She’s now so vain that she’s actually put a personal quote in there. Like, who do you think you are? Maya Angelou? 😂

Her husband has a private Instagram account so I wonder how he feels about over sharing? Like, the proposal and the initiate engagement shots? Maybe he doesn’t care because gets so much free shit?

As for the wedding, she keeps defending her wedding looks (less is more etc) but let’s be real:
1. Her mate Aman KC nailed the traditional bridal look;
2. Her friend Amrita Gill nailed the civil look, in my opinion.

And now that the wedding’s over, she’s like “Here’s the dresses that didn’t make the cut” in other words, “Followers, tell me how beautiful I am…” “Validate me! Validate me!”

Eugh. I’m just so so over it.

Jane1122

VIP Member
I’ve looked properly now and I prefer this to the general mish-mash of contrived content and her opinion on things she knows fuck all about while she does her make-up and talks about how insecure she is. I hope this means that there’s also a reduction in all of the “Here’s me out with the girls, dancing and looking awkward…” contrived content.

Her deciding not to be an influencer is convenient now that her wedding is over. Guess she doesn’t need anymore free shit. 😂
Until she gets pregnant and then she won't stop posting about it to get freebies

jamjam3

I have to agree with all the above comments about her indian outfits being boring! The colour, the design - it just didn't have that wow factor that you'd expect from a bride.
She look better at the friends weddings that she went to recently imo.
I did like her civil look tho but the indian outfits just didn't look good at all!

Jane1122

VIP Member
She'll prob delete this comment...her sikh wedding lengha looked pretty similar to the reception one, hardly any difference tbh.

Screenshot_20220727-171601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220727-171548_Instagram.jpg

Renata

VIP Member
Bambi has changed far too much. She was a girl from brum with no education (and it shows ) who married a private school boy rocker type who is much older and infavtuayed with her “fame”. It’s also false and weird.

Niki issue is her content is reputitive. For a normal girls night out she has to wear another fast fashion crop top, none of her tips are full. Less is more.

Her nights out are documented too much and it takes away from the real “having fun”. It’s forced.

I don’t dislike her as there isn’t enough personality for that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Renata

VIP Member
I don’t like that bra style outfit.

The trend tends to be wear as skimpy a top as you can with a flowy skirt. It’s not “ modern” it’s just getting more and more vulgar and western (the trend)

Leave it to Bollywood and get an Indian style outfit that would be different.

snmp

VIP Member
What do you think of Nima? I think shes pretty fake
She the biggest narcassistic dickhead out there

I like Niki, shes deffo on the more real side on the scale of influencers. Some of her mates though- that Serene and particularly Nima are yawn, annoying fake oh and not to mention virtue signalling 🎤 as you can get.
Nah guys niki is a beg. clout chaser… don’t be deceived. She isn’t original or creative. She copies from so MANY small profiles I follow. I observed this for a long time. I try to like her but she’s just not likeable she has some weird superiority complex on insta but she’s too basic to even have that superiority. Doesn’t deserve the platform: and she’s a 7/10 even with all her surgery

She was also in touch with her ex whilst engaged ffs 🤦🏻‍

Like my agenda is to bury these influencers via tattle. in order of hatred and doing us brown girls a disservice: erim niki nima anj pri fuck I might even come public and air them start a movement 🤣

Last edited: