Nick Cannon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of this man at all but I think his 'situation' is so bizarre. I've been aware of his obsessive procreating but it was all showbiz gossip white noise until one of the women he's impregnated, Bre Tiesi, joined the new series of Selling Sunset 😆 So far she's the only one of the women to be in the public eye - not on a Mariah level, ofc - to speak about the whole arrangement. On SS, Bre claims to be fine with everything but gets upset when news of yet another woman having his child emerges. Unsurprisingly, Cannon's clearly not being honest with all the mothers or keeping them in the loop.

I also just think it's so odd how he went from being actor-presenter-Mariah Carey's husband and father of her twins a few years ago, yet he's suddenly acquired 5 more women to give him children simultaneously, and now has had 12 in total 🤯🤯🤯 he doesn't even seem like a 'crazy celeb' he just has this propensity to have as many children as possible as quickly as possible. He still gets gigs like presenting The Masked Singer in the US and it feels like his baby-making is seen as a quirk and gets laughed off but not getting any real criticism for it. He's become a running joke instead.

For reference: Cannon married Mariah Carey in 2008, had twins in 2011 and then divorced in 2016.

He then started dating Brittany Bell, they had a baby in 2017 and a second child in 2020. So far, all fairly normal.

Then in 2021, he welcomes twins with Abby De La Rosa. A week later, he has a son with Alyssa Scott, who sadly passes away 5 months later.

After the passing of his son Cannon declares he's going to be celibate. Which makes little difference because he fathers 5 more children in 2022, with Bre Tiesi, LaNisha Cole, Abby (their third together), Brittany (their third together) and Alyssa (their second).

No announcements made lately but 2023 is still young. I'm not convinced he's going to stop at 12, so we'll see!

Reactions: 1
I'll never understand why all these women have unprotected sex with him, his child support payments must be astronomical.

Reactions: 2
I'll never understand why all these women have unprotected sex with him, his child support payments must be astronomical.
I was thinking that. Bre stated on Selling Sunset that, in the US I assume, a father doesn't have to pay child support after the tenth child 😲😤 and then he's come out with this bs today of how he has his own way of sorting out his assets and it's about who gets his "energy." 🙄🙄🙄🙄https://people.com/parents/nick-cannon-doesnt-abide-by-government-child-support-system/

I don't even know what to think. But thanks for explaining the births clearly... I got very confused figuring out his wiki page 😅

• Haha
It’s odd for a man with so many kids he didn’t have his first two until the age of 31
Hugh Grant also first became a father at an older age and did a similar thing of having babies with more than one woman in quickly succession. Although he seems to have stopped and hasn’t quite reached the scale of Nick Cannon. But a very bizarre setup nonetheless.