• Blossoming Birds

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • Emma Kearney

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Other - use comment

Votes: 15 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the 5th instalment you little Tattle bastards! Grab your popcorn, pull up a seat, and get comfy ๐Ÿฟ

A one-stop-shop for all Northern Irish influencers!

๐Ÿšจ We can only discuss them ifโ€ฆ๐Ÿšจ
1. They have over 10,000 followers
AND
2. They have a public profile

Please follow the rules or the thread will get removed. And if in doubt, just donโ€™t mention them.

Also a reminder to put the name of the influencer/account at the top of your comments. This will make the thread easier to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone follow 'jimmy' on ticktok- the NI sex Mad bunny boiler??? She uses a Disney filter to obvs keep her real face private. But I got a cracker photo of her when filter glitched. Dying to know who she really is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the f**k has Elizabeth Sterritt the nerve and gall to go for the rising stars!! She is 'clean' but boasting about being wiped on weed and pissed.... what the actual f**k - who is supporting this sh1t show

Reactions: 9
Jordan Q Radio
WHYYY are they so awkward looking together?! They look like a couple on a first date, not newly weds on their honeymoon ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
They look so unnatural together. Stiff as a board, like no spark between the 2 of them.
And that bleeping Wallace smile of hers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jordan Q Radio
WHYYY are they so awkward looking together?! They look like a couple on a first date, not newly weds on their honeymoon ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's the way she said she'd see us in a couple of weeks and then has proceeded to post loads of pictures for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jordan Q Radio
1. Because he is homosexual

2. Because they are both fake

3. They haven't known each other long enough to get married

Reactions: 9
Credit where credit is due, good to see Abbie Parkinson recording her smear & combatting the fear a lot of girls feel towards their first one! Usually not a fan but fair play to her

Reactions: 5
Credit where credit is due, good to see Abbie Parkinson recording her smear & combatting the fear a lot of girls feel towards their first one! Usually not a fan but fair play to her
Thon blade would have filmed the ENTIRE procedure if she thought it would get her attention. Sheโ€™s disingenuous and self serving. Iโ€™d love to not discuss her on here as itโ€™s exactly what she wants ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thon blade would have filmed the ENTIRE procedure if she thought it would get her attention. Sheโ€™s disingenuous and self serving. Iโ€™d love to not discuss her on here as itโ€™s exactly what she wants ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Nah do agree with you she is so attention seeking but regardless of her intention I think it will bring a wee bit of peace to ones putting it off (I was absolutely petrified) and I cringe thinking of her asking the nurse could she film I could never lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
8 weeks for results... I was told 16-20 week wait when I had mine last month ๐Ÿ˜ณ
16 weeks is more realistic atm, I work in a surgery and there's a huge backlog with them being processed. Waited 4 months on my own result last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.