Next In Fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New series is on Netflix, I'm not exactly into fashion so I have no idea why I'm so into a show about fashion...
Is anyone else watching this? I love tan & Gigi

I watched Season 1 last time but now mostly fast forwarded through 2. I used to watch Project Runway and it annoys me they use PR's terminology (make it work etc). I knew the winner was going to win. The girl with the fake mouse voice was annoying.

I preferred Alexa last season and she had better chemistry with Tan. Gigi is a personality vacuum but I guess she helped the show get the "big names" like her sister and Justin's wife.

Reactions: 1
Just finished season 1. I burst into tears as the final garment went down the runway in the last episode. Wow.

Moving on to s2 and only a few minutes in...I miss Alexa. I can't believe Gigi will be able to share much feedback of value. Prove me wrong, Hadid.

I miss Alexa...I was excited to see Gigi but she's a bit much. Last season just felt better quality over all I think.

The contestants of S2 are just the most wholesome group of people gathered by Netflix EVER. I love them together. Their energy, their stories, their interactions together. Love.

Reactions: 6
I loved Bao’s designs but I really don’t get why she was on there- she had so much more experience than the rest of the contestants and already has an extremely successful career. I think Desyree and Godoy were shafted and had a lot more to offer.

I was an Alexa fan before but was actually quite impressed with Gigi and thought her feedback was valid and constructive. This is almost certainly an unpopular opinion but I find Tan quite cold and false, i never believed him when he was supposedly getting emotional with the contestants - he always has a steely glare to me.

Reactions: 4
I loved Bao’s designs but I really don’t get why she was on there- she had so much more experience than the rest of the contestants and already has an extremely successful career. I think Desyree and Godoy were shafted and had a lot more to offer.

I was an Alexa fan before but was actually quite impressed with Gigi and thought her feedback was valid and constructive. This is almost certainly an unpopular opinion but I find Tan quite cold and false, i never believed him when he was supposedly getting emotional with the contestants - he always has a steely glare to me.

Not unpopular with me, I can't stand Tan. Like you say cold and false, I'd also add smug, superiority complex and arrogant lol. I can't watch it anymore because of him

Reactions: 4
Yes I looked at Tan's face quite closely during that particularly emotional part and his face looked blank. Unfeeling or botox?

I was quite happy with the winner of the 3 finalists.

Not unpopular with me, I can't stand Tan. Like you say cold and false, I'd also add smug, superiority complex and arrogant lol. I can't watch it anymore because of him
Totally agree. I can't stand him either.