New Zealand Chat Off-topic #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumping on the washer dryer combo, we had one and had nothing but issues and the wash and dry used to take FOREVER so we ended up getting an old school vented dryer for like $100 off marketplace and it was epic but then that broke so we recently got a Electrolux heat pump dryer when harvey Norman had their sale last weekend and omg it’s the best thing ever!
We are on solar too (no battery) and I have been doing a load a day in the dryer (about 2hrs) and it’s not made the solar go overboard or anything which is awesome.

Reactions: 4
Look at us go with our third thread!
See we’re not all bitchy TCs! Lol we CAN talk about things other than loser influenzas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just jumping on the washer dryer combo, we had one and had nothing but issues and the wash and dry used to take FOREVER so we ended up getting an old school vented dryer for like $100 off marketplace and it was epic but then that broke so we recently got a Electrolux heat pump dryer when harvey Norman had their sale last weekend and omg it’s the best thing ever!
We are on solar too (no battery) and I have been doing a load a day in the dryer (about 2hrs) and it’s not made the solar go overboard or anything which is awesome.
Another vote for Electrolux, We have one too. I do 2 loads with 3 children, 1 lite load done during free power Hour.

Reactions: 2
I loved the mascara. I want to try the foundation and stuff but unsure of skin tones. Some of those influencers have the wrong one!
I was really hoping I’d love it too! Saw SO many bad reviews and then ONE good one convinced me to try it haha… maybe I’ll try it again but first impression, no good

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What are everyone’s favourites from this brand?? Been wanting to give it a go
I actually rate the mascara - it doesn’t drop off under my eyes. It is fibre tho so you need to squeeze it off with warm water but it’s good. Doesn’t budge.

I also like the bronzing glow drops. I mix them into sunscreen if I want a glow. It’s nice but subtle which I like! I think they do great dupes and I can’t figure out how they get away with it 😆

Reactions: 3
I am SO TIRED of being told every day to educate myself on Palestine and that silence is equivalent to murdering Palestinians myself. Not that I am anti-Palestine; what's happening there is bleeping terrible and I am in no way pro war. But it is incredibly, deeply complex and - crucially - one of many atrocities. The same women donning keffiyehs (whitely) and 'refusing to stay silent' on this have said and continue to say precisely nothing about anything else. It feels trending? Obviously it's tit and I understand wanting to get eyes across it, but why this and only this? And why do they genuinely think resharing Instagram stories is going to make a difference?? By this point I think it's clearly obvious you aren't going to make any difference beyond causing yourself and your immediate contacts a whole lot of stress and discomfort?

Just me and who I follow??

Reactions: 12