New Baby & Post Birth Off Topic #3 Daddy's hiding in the loo, taking 4-6 business days to do a poo.

What's the longest time your OH has been in the bathroom avoiding a nappy change?

• He's a unicorn who just does them himself all the time with no delay

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • <5 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - 10 minutes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 10 - 15 minutes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 15 - 20 minutes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 20 - 25 minutes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Over half an hour

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I thought he'd fallen down it

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poll has me crying why are men all the same? It’s my life’s mission to make sure my 12 month old son doesn’t take as long as his dad to take a dump

Reactions: 6
Might sound harsh but is anyone else’s kid an absolute arsehole when they wake up in the night?She screams and thrashes and throws herself about no matter what I do, seems to hate me.

Reactions: 2
Might sound harsh but is anyone else’s kid an absolute arsehole when they wake up in the night?She screams and thrashes and throws herself about no matter what I do, seems to hate me.
My threenager has been an absolute dickhead to me whenever he's awake recently, it's been delightful Fortunately he doesn't wake in the night, even when the baby wakes up in a rage because he's not being fed I wish you luck and hope that it's just a phase and she'll grow out of it soon for you!

Reactions: 3
Omg hi can I join in? My fellas second home is the bathroom, he’s spends 90% of his time on the toilet 🥲 He gets in from work and just runs up the stairs. I just say to my four year old ‘go annoy Daddy’ and he’ll go upstairs and shout through the gap of the door to annoy him whilst he’s on the loo

Reactions: 9
I get told off if I load the dishwasher because I "do it wrong". But if I don't load and unload it, it sits for days and we end up with a kitchen full of dirty glasses and dishes
This thread and the main one have to be my favourite on tattle

My fella is the same, if i dont do it it never gets done but then i do it wrong alright pal you do it every evening so and we wont have an issue

Reactions: 3
Mine hasn’t changed a nappy since the first week. But having seen him change a nappy and the state of the one he puts on it’s probably a good thing. He doesn’t even pretend to go for a poo anymore, just hands the baby over and starts his tiktok scroll

Reactions: 4
My fella was changing the babies nappy last night and he goes ‘what’s this blue line for? Sure it was yellow before’ and I told him it starts off yellow and it turns blue when it’s full and babies had a wee. Wow. Should have seen his reaction. He was absolutely flabbergasted. Couldn’t get his head round it. Haven’t seen him so amazed by something since the nuby rapid cool

Reactions: 12
Tbf that line is great. We got w packet of Tesco or lidl nappies I can't remember but one of them didn't have the blue line I was like pass on those

Reactions: 2
Hello!! This thread title reminded me of this that I sent to my husband the other week and he was…unimpressed

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 6
My fella saw me washing all the bottles together in the sink one day and he was mind blown, i was like how are you washing them? And he was like eh one by one

Reactions: 5
Mr fudge this morning was still in bed, I woke him up and said I need to leave for work soon are you going to get up??? He said have I got time for a 5 min snooze, I said no because I know you’ll want to go sit on the toilet for half an hour!
I then heard him ask Alexa for a 5 min timer and then he was in the toilet for ages and I was 25 mins late for leaving work!

Reactions: 5