Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I find it so annoying the way she speaks and overdramatises everything she says!
Yeah, her new video is pretty insufferable, I lasted 2 minutes before switching off. She's too manic for me, it's just constant verbal diarrhoea and blabbering about nothing.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed too.
I also checked companies House. Her 2023 earnings were significantly less than the 2022, possibly why we've not seen any extravaganza lately.

Reactions: 2
Between that an constantly got the abs out. I hate the silly posing videos she does then laughs at herself. It's not funny & she looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Between that an constantly got the abs out. I hate the silly posing videos she does then laughs at herself. It's not funny & she looks ridiculous.
Yeah the blatant body checks in every food video, gym post or in random insta stories are so annoying. Yeah she looks great after having a baby and I’m not saying she shouldn’t show her body but it’s just unnecessary a lot of the time especially when there’s no context to it and it’s just her posting a photo of her abs in the hotel mirror.

Again with the abs/ body check whatever you want to call it. The photo isn’t even relevant to the question. It could’ve been a wholesome photo taken on a walk or something but no she had to get her abs on show at the first opportunity. Boring.

Attachments

• Sick
It's worse because in person there is no noticeable definition. This is lighting, editing and tensing to the max.

Again with the abs/ body check whatever you want to call it. The photo isn’t even relevant to the question. It could’ve been a wholesome photo taken on a walk or something but no she had to get her abs on show at the first opportunity. Boring.
And why does she need to pull stupid faces? Surely if you're going to pose just pose!

And don’t get me started when she films herself eating.. ending up with food all over her face. It’s so disgusting, we don’t need to see that!!

And don’t get me started when she films herself eating.. ending up with food all over her face. It’s so disgusting, we don’t need to see that!!
Same. Can't stand when she does that. Especially when she intentionally films herself eating then speaks. So rude, zero manners. I wonder if she does that in public 🤔

Reactions: 5
I have to skip the parts where she's eating. I just don't understand why she does it because it's usually not even a vlog where she happens to be eating. There was one a few weeks ago where she set her camera up and stood it front of it eating a chocolate cake or something, smacking her lips and getting crumbs everywhere. Why not just eat first???

I have to skip the parts where she's eating. I just don't understand why she does it because it's usually not even a vlog where she happens to be eating. There was one a few weeks ago where she set her camera up and stood it front of it eating a chocolate cake or something, smacking her lips and getting crumbs everywhere. Why not just eat first???
She's a pig 🙄

Reactions: 1