Natasha Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She is going to overtake Ulrika Johnson and Liam Gallagher who are both a 4x4 by becoming a 5x5. Plenty of celebrities (especially men) have had way more kids to way more partners, but I can't think of anyone else who's had so many children without having more than one kid to the same person. To be fair to her though she appears to have dropped on a decent man this time around.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s double standards though isn’t it, if it was a man they wouldn’t be ridiculed as much. The Daily Mail comments are brutal 😳. Personally, all I can say is that I’m glad it’s not me.

Reactions: 4
Why have none of her relationships with the 4 previous baby fathers lasted? Does she choose her partners badly, or is the problem more on her side? I know little to nothing else about her personal life and what she's like - is there any tea.
---
It’s double standards though isn’t it, if it was a man they wouldn’t be ridiculed as much. The Daily Mail comments are brutal 😳. Personally, all I can say is that I’m glad it’s not me.
I agree, Rod Stewart has 8 kids by 5 mothers, Jagger has 8 by 5 as well (I think)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why have none of her relationships with the 4 previous baby fathers lasted? Does she choose her partners badly, or is the problem more on her side? I know little to nothing else about her personal life and what she's like - is there any tea.
---

I agree, Rod Stewart has 8 kids by 5 mothers, Jagger has 8 by 5 as well (I think)...
How many women has Nick Cannon knocked up (and mostly in quickly overlapping succession)

Reactions: 7
---
I'm not entirely sure, but I think she may have touched on the children to father ratio when she appeared on the ITV show The Big Reunion. I think at the time she was with Ritchie from Five and they filmed her at home, like a bit of the reality side.

Reactions: 2
A few months back Liz Mcclarnon put something in her Instagram stories (I think) about the fact she’s having IVF. Part of me wonders how she feels right now struggling to have one baby and Natasha is having her 5th!

She seems very settled with her husband to be fair, they have been together a few years.

I just can’t fathom anyone having 5 children as I can barely deal with one 🤪

Reactions: 6
I know people say that it's sexist and noone would care if she was a man, but people DO absolutely mock and criticise people like Nick Cannon. I don't think anyone, male or female, should aspire to this arrangement.

It's none of my business but I can't help but wonder about the logistics of it. Running 4 kids round to their other fathers must be a nightmare, I hope it's not the case that they've all washed their hands of them.

Nick Cannon is just grim with his overlapping kids and people absolutely take the piss out of him but I don’t see that in the same vein as a woman having children with different men (and all a few years apart) who she is in a relationship with. Her eldest is in their 20’s and youngest is 8 or so, so it’s not like she’s had 5 kids with 5 men in 5 or even 10 years jumping from one to the next.

It’s not what I would choose and I doubt it was how she planned her life but presuming she’s a decent parent)unless I’ve missed something, I don’t particularly follow her) and that her kids are well looked after so the only issue really is other peoples opinions.

Reactions: 5
Nick Cannon is just grim with his overlapping kids and people absolutely take the piss out of him but I don’t see that in the same as a woman having children with different me (and all a few years apart) who she is in a relationship with. Her eldest is in their 20’s and youngest is 8 or so, so it’s not like she’s had 5 kids with 5 men in 5 or even 10 years jumping from one to the next.
I’m presuming she’s a decent parent)unless I’ve missed something, I don’t particularly follow her) and that her kids are well looked after so the only issue really is other peoples opinions.
Absolutely, you are right. I feel for her that she's obviously been unlucky in past relationships (although maybe she's a dick, I don't know) there might be a couple of examples where I PERSONALLY think she was a bit quick to have a baby with a new partner, but also people forget that if women want more children they're often on a time limit or concerned about age gaps, especially with having to take time out from careers. I don't like that the focus is on her rather than asking where all of these fathers are now.

Her son Josh being in his 20s makes me feel really old. I remember him as a foetus in The Tide is High.

I had a quick look at IG and the kids look well presented and happy (although I know people can be selective in what they post and photos don't tell the full story). And the oldest boy seems to have joined the army. I hope all the dads kept involved in their lives. No idea of her parenting skills, but not seeing any red flags.

Reactions: 1
Tasha was my favourite Kitten back in the day!

I do agree that there’s different standards for men v women in these scenarios. If it were Nick Cannon or Rod Stewart announcing another child we’d just laugh… but because it’s Natasha… 😬
I hope it works out this time round for her.

She is going to overtake Ulrika Johnson and Liam Gallagher who are both a 4x4 by becoming a 5x5. Plenty of celebrities (especially men) have had way more kids to way more partners, but I can't think of anyone else who's had so many children without having more than one kid to the same person. To be fair to her though she appears to have dropped on a decent man this time around.
5x5, think this is the record. At least katona & pricey managed to have a few of their football teams by the same man

Reactions: 1
---

Nick Cannon has 12 by 6 mothers