Naomi Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it were to have happened naturally, no judgement, but it's likely she's rented a womb which I find repugnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All I want to know is why now? why wait so long?

It does seem clear that science is involved because the media is using the word science in most of the
articles. It means a surrogate was used which is to me no real surprise because she's the kind of woman
who has everything done for her. (I was once one of her minions a couple of decades ago)

Reactions: 5
I'm happy for anyone who achieves their dream of being a parent but to echo @265 it's just, why now? If you're someone with the means and resources to use surrogacy/ivf/adoption why decide "yup, 50 is the ideal age" 😂 I feel like she's waited this long just to court the headlines of "motherhood at 50' (like Janet Jackson, Brigitte Nielsen).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm happy for anyone who achieves their dream of being a parent but to echo @265 it's just, why now? If you're someone with the means and resources to use surrogacy/ivf/adoption why decide "yup, 50 is the ideal age" 😂 I feel like she's waited this long just to court the headlines of "motherhood at 50' (like Janet Jackson, Brigitte Nielsen).
BIB, yep, think you could be right, perhaps now her career has wound down and she probably thought that becoming a mother at 50 would make great headlines.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel a little sorry for the child.. she will potentially be dead by the time she’s 30, and is there any mention of a father? All I’ve read is she has a boyfriend who will help raise her but if she has no father or siblings I can’t help but feel it’s unfair on her when Naomi passes.

I can’t help but feel a little sorry for the child.. she will potentially be dead by the time she’s 30, and is there any mention of a father? All I’ve read is she has a boyfriend who will help raise her but if she has no father or siblings I can’t help but feel it’s unfair on her when Naomi passes.
I also wonder who the father is.

She seems so smug about this, being able to have a child whenever she wants thanks to science.
That and the fact no mention of who the Father is, it's annoying me somewhat.

I feel she is insulting women who are having problems having children, she has the money to
pay for all this.

Reactions: 2
Based on the rumours about her being involved with Epstein and helping recruit for his island/ other pedophiles I can’t help shudder at the fact she’s a mother.
I know it’s innocent until proven guilty but I don’t think it’s something that’s been addressed adequately and it’s an investigation that is ongoing and seemingly has many twists and turns and celeb involvements.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If it was a 50 year old from a council estate, the papers would be saying 'too old to have a baby, selfish etc etc

Reactions: 6
If it was a 50 year old from a council estate, the papers would be saying 'too old to have a baby, selfish etc etc
Very true, it’s definitely a class thing as to whether to not people find it acceptable.