Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wow a thread that does nothing but offend people, love it. 😂
what a great idea.

said nobody, ever. especially people named any of the above 😐
fuck you Rosie and Olivia, you can do one...along with the rest of you. Isla, off you fuck Isla, not the thread for you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Casperron

VIP Member
When people give babies old lady names like Doreen. Like yeah it might be ur nans name but let’s leave it that way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

leoladyxo

VIP Member
This thread is a bit Katie Hopkins, isn’t it?! 😂😂

To be honest I like traditional names, Bible names etc. I think that unfortunately people are still judged by their first name and you would do well to give your child the best opportunity in life by remembering that when naming them. For example, names like Maisie, Freddie, Ellie etc are really cute while they are young, but not necessarily on a CV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Awful names aside, and off-topic, but I cannot bear it when mums refer to their young children as 'sexy'. I have an old school friend on Facebook who constantly refers to her 4 year old son as 'my sexy widdle boy' :sick::sick: I hear it quite often where I am (rough Northern town). Makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

no-no

VIP Member
The respelling of certain names annoys me more than their commonness. Like I could tolerate a Jessica-May if it wasn’t spelt Jessicka-Mae 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Hun123

Thought it would be interesting in seeing what names you HATE. I’ll start 🤣

Tyler
McKenzie
Angel
Tobias
Jayden
Aiden
Lexi