Names you can’t stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it would be interesting in seeing what names you HATE. I’ll start 🤣

Tyler
McKenzie
Angel
Tobias
Jayden
Aiden
Lexi
Paige
Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kenzie
Jayden
Aiden
Kayden (bit of a pattern there!)
Riley
Charlie
Logan
Liam
Isla
Ava
Freya
Lexie
Olivia
Double barrelled names like Lily-Mae or whatever.

I don’t like overly popular names and a lot are very “chavvy.” My children have names that aren’t totally unusual but not common either. Not hating on anyone who’s children have these names, they’re just not my cup of tea. Life would be boring if we all had same taste.

Reactions: 21
This could turn ugly 👀

Only ones I 'hate' are the ones that are offensive in some way: Cohen, Gypsy, Adolf (not that anyone would use that one) etc.
I have ones I dislike and wouldn't use but I don't really hate any others. Mispelt names make me cringe, a lot. Random Y's in names. Lyndon for London, Kaytlin etc.

• Haha
That’s what’s wrong with it. It’s overused. I don’t hate it, I just wouldn’t choose it for any of my kids.
Yeah i hate that its so popular now. I didnt hear it at all locally, and then it was everywhere! I was used to the caiden/hayden trend 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Darcey
Anything hyphenated with - May/Mae
Oliver
Amelie (MC types thinking they're a cut above then there'll be like half a dozen of them in a class)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
JOHNNY only because I have had 2 ex boyfriends with that name. Every time I hear the name I think bad thoughts 👀 😂 I didn't like Jonny on love island 😂

• Haha
Darcey
Anything hyphenated with - May/Mae
Oliver
Amelie (MC types thinking they're a cut above then there'll be like half a dozen of them in a class)
Aw my daughter was almost Amelie. I love the way it sounds x

Reactions: 4
Wow a thread that does nothing but offend people, love it. 😂
what a great idea.

said nobody, ever. especially people named any of the above 😐
duck you Rosie and Olivia, you can do one...along with the rest of you. Isla, off you duck Isla, not the thread for you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Double barrelled louise names. Natalie louise, Sarah louise etc. All the ones ive known were arseholes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
When people give babies old lady names like Doreen. Like yeah it might be ur nans name but let’s leave it that way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Tyler
Chantelle
Names with extra letters like aimmeee
Shannon
Cory
Rex
Rocky
Princess
Levi
Axle
Xel-ha
Names that just add -lee on the end
Kelseee

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jayden
Mason
Tyler
Leanne
Any Disney inspired names such as Aurora
Rita
Terry
Nikki
Lindsey
When people abbreviate names such as Liz for Elizabeth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.